US General Domestic Politics #2 Begins 01/14/21.

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I suspect anyone near the South China Sea should start learning Mandarin or Hanyu. I suspect anyone in Central of Western Europe should lean Russian. Anyone in the Mid-East should convert immediately to Islam (if they haven't already) and learn Farsi. For the US, I suspect they'll need to brush up on their Mexican Spanish until the other powers stomp out the cartels...

The New Almighty leadership of North America now is either on the payroll, or ideologically indebted to, the wishes of the above mentioned slave/warlord/dictator/totalitarian powers.

I suspect Putin to have a bit of friction with Xi in a few years when the dollar is finally destroyed and the West can no longer defend itself.

(I'd better shut up before the Marxists turn off CamCaps or make me disappeared.)

Mate without Trump the world ends 😞 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Actually, he'll probably enjoy getting out of Washington, D.C. and living the life of a golf playing billionaire.  The people who will suffer gloom, despair, and agony will be the American people as the Democrats destroy the country.:sad:

By the time the prosecutors get done with him I don't think his status will no longer be classified as a billionaire.

He'll go from Riches to Rags very fast.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

By the time the prosecutors get done with him I don't think his status will no longer be classified as a billionaire.

He'll go from Riches to Rags very fast.

I bet he isn't a billionaire now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He likely never was.  Everything is all on pieces of paper.

I believe you are right.

As of December 2020, he owes about $330 million to Deutsche Bank, due in 2023 and 2024. Trump has a total of over $1 billion in debts, borrowed to finance his assets, reported Forbes in October 2020.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

It might for Australia. Good luck getting Biden to protect you from China.😉

After Rump is gone there's going to be a lot of crazy's with nothing to do. Maybe they can come down and help us out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I believe you are right.

As of December 2020, he owes about $330 million to Deutsche Bank, due in 2023 and 2024. Trump has a total of over $1 billion in debts, borrowed to finance his assets, reported Forbes in October 2020.

That's how you buy real estate.