US General Domestic Politics #2 Begins 01/14/21.

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

They've got 5 days for a trial in the Senate.  Also, they need 67 votes in the Senate for conviction. Think they can get that done? Hell, it'll take those clowns in the Senate at least five days just to decide where everyone is suppose to sit for the trial.

Democrats will have control of the Senate so it will be a sure thing Trump will be gone with no return.  

Security will be so tight come January 20th no one will even think of causing chaos unless they want to get shot.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It's just the usual dog & pony show with a bit of kangaroo court thrown in for the jackals.

My brother Kangaroo will sort the Trump fella out. One kick to the nuts should do it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

My brother Kangaroo will sort the Trump fella out. One kick to the nuts should do it.

I suspect anyone near the South China Sea should start learning Mandarin or Hanyu. I suspect anyone in Central of Western Europe should lean Russian. Anyone in the Mid-East should convert immediately to Islam (if they haven't already) and learn Farsi. For the US, I suspect they'll need to brush up on their Mexican Spanish until the other powers stomp out the cartels...

The New Almighty leadership of North America now is either on the payroll, or ideologically indebted to, the wishes of the above mentioned slave/warlord/dictator/totalitarian powers.

I suspect Putin to have a bit of friction with Xi in a few years when the dollar is finally destroyed and the West can no longer defend itself.

(I'd better shut up before the Marxists turn off CamCaps or make me disappeared.)

5 hours ago, Freddie57 said:

Democrats will have control of the Senate so it will be a sure thing Trump will be gone with no return.  

Security will be so tight come January 20th no one will even think of causing chaos unless they want to get shot.  

You are so dumb. First) Senate does not reconvene until Jan. 19. Second) In the new Senate there will be 50 Democrats and 50 Republicans, and 67 votes are needed for conviction. Third) After Jan. 20 Trump will be a private citizen and the Congress has no legal authority to try him.  The only people causing chaos now are Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and the rest of the insane Democrats in Washington D.C.

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

4 more days and then it' Gloom Despair & Agony for Trump after that.

Actually, he'll probably enjoy getting out of Washington, D.C. and living the life of a golf playing billionaire.  The people who will suffer gloom, despair, and agony will be the American people as the Democrats destroy the country.:sad:

• Upvote 1