US General Domestic Politics #2 Begins 01/14/21.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Last Wednesday, thousands of Donald Trump's white supremacist supporters, at his de facto command, launched an assault on the U.S. Capitol with the goal of stopping Joe Biden from becoming the next...

54 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

The violent, deadly assault on the Capitol was populated by white supremacists militias and driven by themes that are deeply tied to racism, anti-Semitism, and glorification of guns. Those involved...

I wonder if the guy in the picture is mentally grown-up. I hope he does not have kids, what if you saw a kid showing this picture to his/her friends, shouting "Look, there´s my daddy!"

• Like 1

As according to the media it said:Trump is began to packing on all his socks and stuff, Oh, in somehow i feel will gonna miss his funny charcter and all his a titudes plus all his speeches or tweets with maybe some Alien's in far planets during his term🥺.Wish not see ya Even if by coincidence in this life o SaintTrump's.. 😋☺️

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ooopel said:

As according to the media it said:Trump is began to packing on all his socks and stuff, Oh, in somehow i feel will gonna miss his funny charcter and all his a titudes plus all his speeches or tweets with maybe some Alien's in far planets during his term🥺.Wish not see ya Even if by coincidence in this life o SaintTrump's.. 😋☺️

By the way, Saint Trump's Leave the Password for a White House 4G Router or 5G Router as who it is, do not be change it.just could be you a gentle on that in once your life😋

• Like 1

18 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Prosecutors are looking to modify the bail conditions of Kyle Rittenhouse after he was spotted at a bar drinking with his mother. Rittenhouse was charged with first-degree intentional homicide and...

If he's charged with first degree intentional homicide then how in the fuck is he still allowed to walk the streets with a rifle in his hand.

Time to revoke his $2,000,000 Bond and get him off the street before he does something he might regret.

• Like 2