Yuna (2021) Part #1

Just In

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was working. I guess Diane disabled it

It wasn't working a few hours ago, so there is something wrong. Support told me it might take some time to solve.

29 minutes ago, Parxx said:

He may just be visiting to give them an invitation to be non-participating viewers on his next orgy party. Btw the cam angles on the kitchen table is horrible. It's difficult to check all the people through a single cam.

1324920956_bandicam2021-01-1921-35-36-667_LI.thumb.jpg.0b2affd7aefecc4da13561b595ff2a2b.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

It wasn't working a few hours ago, so there is something wrong. Support told me it might take some time to solve.

Can you tell me the time when it is not working? We should check on hallway cam if a girl entered the bathroom at same time...

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you tell me the time when it is not working? We should check on hallway cam if a girl entered the bathroom at same time...

Look at the Replay line, from a few minutes over midnight last night, till 21:11 today.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I found it. This girl here disconnected the cam yesterday night. She enters the bathroom and cam no longer works.

I see, but I doubt it's intentional. Atleast when it's Numi and Diane, they're not shy at all. I may have thought otherwise if it were Yuna though.