B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

And some few more comments as i have no replay to confirm and was waiting for it ( had to check if the package was a freshly acquired dildo which was immediately used 😂🤣😉 ) .. so , I think she is one of the few Barcelona tenants that anything that is happening watching her and the way she progresses , it is like confirming my theory that someone in Barcelona ( Serafima ? ) contacted her and told her “ look , there’s a job for you , you just need to live in an apartment with cameras and you will get paid for it “ and she simply accepted without knowing anything more . 

I can’t also think another tenant then entering a Russian apartment without a dildo , after some weeks she has just realized what needs to be done for even more viewers attractions , which makes me reach my final conclusion with this post , the woman simply loves to be watched , if I remember the English word  , she is an exhibitionist 🤨 , I think she simply gets crazy with the idea that they are watching her , I think she has seen the differences each and every time she did something more in front of the cameras and today , just some minutes ago , she went to the next level .. and she didn’t think of “prime times “ bating with the camera towards her and not backwards , having her legs spread open and making it a show . I will call it a “ learning process “ dildo masturbation first  with herself before she proceeds doing it facing the camera and all the similar staff . Excellent and well done and only bravo from me for a great sensual moment 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 ( the smile at the end , the locking of the door because she was afraid that someone will enter , small details which made it exceptional to watch ☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx for the heads up DD...I missed this this morning

It happened just an hour ago or so .. whenever it doesn’t feel like a show , it is nice to watch ☺️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Hi DD thx
Very nice to watch - and she Liked it 🙂 

It was such a great original moment , this I can call real life batings 😂🤣 She was completely  in this childish mood of trying something for the first time , nervous in the beginning , more comfortable as the time was going by ( almost lost it for a moment when she heard footsteps outside of her room as she thought that someone will enter - Loraine is also in the apartment - ) and the smile at the end ... well , only for this I think she worths for me a month’s subscription . Precious , incredible , natural reaction that I personally loved to watch ☺️😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

it is nice to see that the young and naive Radislava has discovered that there are dildos and that inserting them in the pussy gives pleasure, it is really exciting 🤣 😂 🤣

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

anyone else notice what Radi was wearing when she left just now pretty much just two coats with nothing underneath 

She has done it again , going out almost only with her underwear 😉😇😎

After the spiritual / taro reading instructions from Ariana to Loraine earlier in the afternoon ( which proves  that she must be doing something right so as all the girls trust her with these things 😎 ) , it seems that she was giving Radislava instructions of how to use properly the fresh bought dildo 😂😂😆

• Like 1