B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

11 hours ago, Sergio said:

it is nice to see that the young and naive Radislava has discovered that there are dildos and that inserting them in the pussy gives pleasure, it is really exciting 🤣 😂 🤣

just because a woman has lady parts, it doesn't mean she uses them, she may have had a very strict upbringing.

in other times boys were told to keep there hands on top of the blanket so not to invite any touching and women had those awful belts during their periods .

i knew a girl who's aunt would be always pregnant but had no idea why.

27 minutes ago, sigfried said:

just because a woman has lady parts, it doesn't mean she uses them, she may have had a very strict upbringing.

in other times boys were told to keep there hands on top of the blanket so not to invite any touching and women had those awful belts during their periods .

i knew a girl who's aunt would be always pregnant but had no idea why.

Yes, I see Sera never uses her lady parts for pleasure. 😏

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Never going to happen with her. She is just a teaser. 😠

yeah... a real shame..... such potential ... and in both visits no guy in to fuck ??? and maybe a little pussy eating with that trogladite (can't remember her name (in B1 and B4)...  but not sure if anything exciting/sexy ...

I guess tease and torment is her M.O. ?

5 hours ago, sigfried said:

You're right, I'm sure Radislava had a very strict upbringing regarding his body, his mother told him that going out in his underwear helps a lot with the oxygenation of the skin and maybe it helps the bank account a little bit.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Am I wrong or Sera bought a dildo few weeks ago ?  Did she unbox it to see what it looks like ?  Nobody saw any moment where she might have used it ? 

She has shown a dildo, and had it with her in the bathroom once, but never used it