Fan Page Malia 2021 #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Today I watched Hotscope's new video. There was a new video with Malia. I remember her visit to Leora and Paul in Krasnoyarsk. She was so shy that she changed into nightwear in the bathroom in the dark. For a fee, she is now a full-fledged professional actress. 

18 / 5000

Käännöstulokset

Money has power.
18 /
18 / 5000

Käännöstulokset

Money has power.
  • Like 1

Malia is back , this time happened as was scheduled . I still believe  then that she was also scheduled the last time she wished to have holidays for a long period but Leora’s health prevented her from doing as she had organized and she had to cancel because of this . It will be interesting in the end to see how the behavior of both of them will be since restrictions will be less and less and if also will be taking again long holiday periods as this one that Malia took . 

• Confused 1

On a personal note , I am more fascinated to watch Malia than Leora , I can’t deny of course that Leora is a master of sexuality , erotism and incredible femininity , but Malia’s potential is simply endless , we know almost nothing of her , her body and generally her physique and silhouette currently are way better than Leora’s . 

I think the mystery surrounding Malia and being still “new “ despite already a year with RLC , it is making it great to watch and observe her and at least always wait for her what she will “ present “ , unlike with Leora that I don’t think she has more things to show than we already know .

If Malia manages to escape Leora’s shadow , develop her own character and let us discover things of her personality and not copy / paste as she is doing so far everything as Leora does , it will make her endlessly interesting to watch and observe. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Niente, Malia starà via per la notte. 

Come al solito, senza Leora non sa stare in casa da sola.

Edit: a quanto pare potrebbe ritornare visto che ha lasciato la porta di camera sua aperta (anche se prima l'aveva chiusa). 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Niente, Malia starà via per la notte. 

Come al solito, senza Leora non sa stare in casa da sola.

Edit: a quanto pare potrebbe ritornare visto che ha lasciato la porta di camera sua aperta (anche se prima l'aveva chiusa). 

This , lots of us have said in the past , how it will be if Malia need to spend 3-4 or more days alone in the apartment ? Ok , now it is lockdown ( officially but whatever 😂🤣 ..) and there aren’t many alternatives .. maybe later and when they are able to do things in the summer , it will be also easier for Malia to be alone in the apartment if Leora decides  to take long period holidays .. but as you say , she doesn’t know to be alone at home without Leora . 

• Haha 1