Fan Page Malia 2021 #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia does what the other girls do 

I think Malia cares more and more of herself and being happy and if she had another way to make money , she would be out of RLC , that’s what I believe . 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Question to ask is why not! good on her and if she does have a future and marries a native I wish her well and all the best.. get out of RLC probably.

But that’s my point , it’s so obvious that she is happy outside , what’s the point she continues and has herself in this torture as it seems ? How can people put money over happiness , for me it is something I can never explain . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Malia cares more and more of herself and being happy and if she had another way to make money , she would be out of RLC , that’s what I believe . 

We don't know what's going on out there 

She can is working in the restaurant 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

We don't know what's going on out there 

She can is working in the restaurant 

They are closed for employees , they only deliver , so either she should be a delivery girl or a cook or a cleaning lady for the kitchen . But I agree that no one knows what’s going on outside and that’s normal to have questions . We know that for sure she has other places to sleep when she’s outside of her apartment 😇

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see then ...

- There’s a 21 days strict government law preventing people going out of their apartments . Malia left once for 7 days and she is gone today as well .

- The place she overnights it might be around the 500m radius that it is allowed , that’s why she was seen stoping over during her one holidays week for a short visit in her apartment .

- If the place is close by , why doesn’t she overnights more often ? 

- What’s the purpose that she stop her holidays only to come in the apartment , clean it , masturbate on the same day and then after 3 days to go again ? Why did she come back ? 

- Is it that she needs to justify her presence for the money in the apartment by being there to work ( that is appear in front of cameras as this is her only obligation ) ? Is it to keep company to her best friend who brought her from Russia to Czech Republic so she doesn’t feel alone ? Is really someone believing that if she had any other source of income , Malia would be still staying with RLC ? 

- And last , will anyone of us sacrifice his / personal happiness and mental calm and health being with the person (s) that we are happy just to live in an apartment so as to take a dildo and masturbate , make massage naked to our best friend , walk nude and have the legs wide spread open so for the people to masturbate , feel nice and provide for all the life you are having outside this apartment ? 

I guess for everyone the answers are according to the way he/she is seeing this apartment . What Malia is doing in this apartment exactly ? 

Soldi, semplice. 

Fuori da RLC non avrebbe niente. Non avrebbe una casa, non avrebbe un lavoro, non ha una macchina, niente di niente. La verità è che RLC paga e paga bene. E questo vale per tutte le ragazze.

Senza RLC dovrebbe tornare a casa in Russia perché non ha la cittadinanza e non parla neanche la lingua del luogo. 

Malia si accontenta di fare da gregario a Leora e questo lo si vede chiaramente. Si masturba meno di Leora e preferisce stare più fuori casa. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Soldi, semplice. 

Fuori da RLC non avrebbe niente. Non avrebbe una casa, non avrebbe un lavoro, non ha una macchina, niente di niente. La verità è che RLC paga e paga bene. E questo vale per tutte le ragazze.

Senza RLC dovrebbe tornare a casa in Russia perché non ha la cittadinanza e non parla neanche la lingua del luogo. 

Malia si accontenta di fare da gregario a Leora e questo lo si vede chiaramente. Si masturba meno di Leora e preferisce stare più fuori casa. 

The thing is that during this lockdown times , they could both take advantage and try and learn Czech , learn a hobby , take some online courses for anything that they could think that would be helping them in the future with their lives . 

Obviously , they know better what they like and wish , i just criticize what I am watching . Life doesn’t stop when you are young and no matter how much you make , when the time comes and you will not earn so much and spend always the same because you have learnt to have the best underwear , cosmetics and generally luxury in your life , i really wonder for the future of these girls . 

Anyway , as I have said , for people who like to be entertained and see the girls only for this , nothing much to analyze . But seeing them as human beings like each and everyone of us , so much to discuss . 

At the end , all the men here will find other girls  in the future to watch when they one day stop . What can the girls at the moment guarantee to themselves that they can do when they are away from the cameras ? 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Someone seems to obsessed with my posts the last 14-15 hours 😂🤣🤪😜🥳🥳

Yes exactly , that’s why I am also laughing about 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 How have I managed to make this ? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes exactly , that’s why I am also laughing about 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 How have I managed to make this ? 🤔

I am glad that you confirm my words 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I am glad that you confirm my words 😂🤣

Exactly 😂🤣😂🤣 You keep on making yourself obsessed and ridiculous 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤪🤪🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

An obvious “ prisoner by her own decisions “ Malia in the apartment , she is only there because someone needs to be in the apartment , when all of her body language shows that she can’t wait to go out and be where she prefers to be outside . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1