Fan Page Malia 2021 #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

An obvious “ prisoner by her own decisions “ Malia in the apartment , she is only there because someone needs to be in the apartment , when all of her body language shows that she can’t wait to go out and be where she prefers to be outside . 

She is as much a prisoner of her decisions. As you are being  totally enclosed, in the self imposed " CELL " of your rampant ego !

Fear not your mirror is not cracked !  That is the flaw in your personality, that is all too apparent, to everyone other than yourself !

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, scutus said:

She is as much a prisoner of her decisions. As you are being  totally enclosed, in the self imposed " CELL " of your rampant ego !

Fear not your mirror is not cracked !  That is the flaw in your personality, that is all too apparent, to everyone other than yourself !

Thank you on enlightening me with your wise words , at least you have the balls to come out and comment . Jimbo’s words seem to be more and more accurate then , even for the doubters .

Do you wish to comment anything regarding the girls and what we are trying to figure out here or will we continue like this ? Because we are way off topic 

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Do you wish to comment anything regarding the girls and what we are trying to figure out here or will we continue like this ? Because we are way off topic 

More rhetoric from the youngster, who has conveniently forgotten the post that he made on page 25 of the Leora, and Malia fans topic # 28. 

Which used absolutely no words directed to the tenants of the topic. Now your youth has allowed you to wallow in the same words, that you 

have posted here. Aimed at me, and others.

You are the only one who seems to be confused,  regarding what Malia is thinking. Again, letting your ego get ahead of common sense. WE ARE

THE OBSERVERS, NOT THE  DIRECTORS. Is that so difficult to comprehend !

Is it so hard to let the tenants live their lives, without finding the need to critique every "minute detail of their lives". There is another book, other

than the ones you write. In that book is this sentence, that is so very hard for an egotist to accept. That being. " Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone."

It is absolutely not necessary for us to live their lives for them. Considering where we have met at. We have aberrant psychological misfits, 

in the form of rampant voyeurism. Thinking that their lives are more normal, than those of the exhibitionistic tenants are. 

Consider this, your " normal " emotionally, psychologically, and physically. Ones financial status tends to hinder logical thought, in many cases also.

For example what do you know about Malia's, and Leora's childhood and the challenges they faced growing up in Siberia. Were their parents affluent

members of the community. Having every want, handed to them without question. Or, were they, like many of people in all ( except yours, it seems )

walks of life. Who did not always have abundant food, or the fanciest clothes to wear. Or, where they were going to live if the bread winner of the 

family lost his, or her jobs. Or both for that matter !

Read this very carefully !     Before you respond. You and one other, are two peas in a pod. Neither of which having the authority to belittle any of tenants.

Speaking as the new country natives, said of the aristocracy, in the early days of the settlement of America. " They speak with forked tongues!" Or, while one

sentence is praising , and beguiling a tenant. With the next sentence, ridiculing the same tenant.

" The flaw is not in the mirror ! "

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

More rhetoric from the youngster, who has conveniently forgotten the post that he made on page 25 of the Leora, and Malia fans topic # 28. 

Which used absolutely no words directed to the tenants of the topic. Now your youth has allowed you to wallow in the same words, that you 

have posted here. Aimed at me, and others.

You are the only one who seems to be confused,  regarding what Malia is thinking. Again, letting your ego get ahead of common sense. WE ARE

THE OBSERVERS, NOT THE  DIRECTORS. Is that so difficult to comprehend !

Is it so hard to let the tenants live their lives, without finding the need to critique every "minute detail of their lives". There is another book, other

than the ones you write. In that book is this sentence, that is so very hard for an egotist to accept. That being. " Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone."

It is absolutely not necessary for us to live their lives for them. Considering where we have met at. We have aberrant psychological misfits, 

in the form of rampant voyeurism. Thinking that their lives are more normal, than those of the exhibitionistic tenants are. 

Consider this, your " normal " emotionally, psychologically, and physically. Ones financial status tends to hinder logical thought, in many cases also.

For example what do you know about Malia's, and Leora's childhood and the challenges they faced growing up in Siberia. Were their parents affluent

members of the community. Having every want, handed to them without question. Or, were they, like many of people in all ( except yours, it seems )

walks of life. Who did not always have abundant food, or the fanciest clothes to wear. Or, where they were going to live if the bread winner of the 

family lost his, or her jobs. Or both for that matter !

Read this very carefully !     Before you respond. You and one other, are two peas in a pod. Neither of which having the authority to belittle any of tenants.

Speaking as the new country natives, said of the aristocracy, in the early days of the settlement of America. " They speak with forked tongues!" Or, while one

sentence is praising , and beguiling a tenant. With the next sentence, ridiculing the same tenant.

" The flaw is not in the mirror ! "

I can’t confront you , this is too expertise english for me to use and not the language I have learned so I can communicate on occasions like this forum here and in my daily routine life . You are right , you proved your supremacy and superiority over any of us here who can’t handle the way you write , truly remarkable . 

I will keep on posting the way I am doing , my own style , which makes me have haters ( very long posts ) and admirers ( that they like that I always have an opinion and not afraid to express it , despite being wrong or right ) .

The girls had a life before whatever they have put themselves into and we comment and post about them according to what we see . I comment and post according to ways i have studied and the vision and realization I have for the world we are living . All the rest , bigger or smaller details that you refer to defining the lives of the two girls , it is of little interest to me . It is of big interest to you . At least we managed to communicate and make a fair talk and I applaud you because you came out and posted . Why should we reach the earlier point for this to happen ? 

I need to analyze further what you posted and find perhaps the right vocabulary to match your way of writing . Consider an admiration by my side ( if you feel like ) that at least you made yourself available with a comment . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 3/21/2021 at 3:50 AM, Jokers12 said:

BS 💩🐶😆

With all due respect, I will respond with what I am quite sure that Malia would. If she were allowed to post in this forum !    🤣

Please enjoy your day !

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

With all due respect, I will respond with what I am quite sure that Malia would. If she were allowed to post in this forum !    🤣

Please enjoy your day !

It seems you are also offended that someone characterizes your posts as BS .. you can see now how annoying it is with the  emojis . Enjoy your day as well . 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It seems you are also offended that someone characterizes your posts as BS .. you can see now how annoying it is with the  emojis . Enjoy your day as well . 

Ahhh !!! Somebody is speaking for the other " Pea, In The Pod " !!!! it seems!  Not annoyed, I find it humorous, and responded to BS, with humor !

Did, I Knot ! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

26 minutes ago, scutus said:

Ahhh !!! Somebody is speaking for the other " Pea, In The Pod " !!!! it seems!  Not annoyed, I find it humorous, and responded to BS, with humor !

Did, I Knot ! 

You haven’t answered posts that concern you but you showed fasts reflexes and instincts when your comment was characterized as BS 😂🤣 Have a nice evening and a friendly advise , show the same sensitivity to other posts as well 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, scutus said:

I heard Malia say this to Leora !

You speak Russian ...one more of your impressive  IQ wonders ☺️

By the way , how is it that you haven’t answered any of the things that haven’t been characterized  as BS yet and are directed  to you ? 

The pleasure I have having drawn your attention is better than any of the pleasures that your fellow IQ mastermind masterchef is experiencing when he watches Leora bating and kisses her amazing tits and belly ☺️

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, scutus said:

The worse you can do is to alternate someone’s posts . You just prove your seriousness you have as a person . You really sink yourself where you don’t actually deserve , according to your rhetoric here and pretending to know everything . I had my ( small ) doubts that you perhaps could be different and keep a decency level , but jimbo4 has figured you all out completely . 

For a person who knows how to “ fight “ with words , I am impressed that in the continuous comments from jimbo and referring  also to you , you never stand tall and give an answer or defend yourself . I guess you have no power to alternate his posts or comments like you do with mine . 

Well done , I can understand why the quality of Leora’s life has reached this point by people who behave like this and want to admire themselves as loyal followers . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2