Fan Page Malia 2021 #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The worse you can do is to alternate someone’s posts . You just prove your seriousness you have as a person . You really sink yourself where you don’t actually deserve , according to your rhetoric here and pretending to know everything . I had my ( small ) doubts that you perhaps could be different and keep a decency level , but jimbo4 has figured you all out completely . 

For a person who knows how to “ fight “ with words , I am impressed that in the continuous comments from jimbo and referring  also to you , you never stand tall and give an answer or defend yourself . I guess you have no power to alternate his posts or comments like you do with mine . 

Well done , I can understand why the quality of Leora’s life has reached this point by people who behave like this and want to admire themselves as loyal followers . 

The 2nd 'Confused' was me...lol

Guess the other one lol! He actually posted something yesterday, so he can type...😏

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 3/23/2021 at 12:17 AM, scutus said:

Thank you Malia, for a nice evening of yours, and Leora's backrubs, and sensual massages. 

And they got through this one without her Dickhead interrupting, unlike this time last week! 🙄🙃