B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

What’s the point of having a whole  fitness room area and Aleksandra performing her fitness exercises inside her room ? Am I wrong calling her weird ? 🤨🧐🤔

or simply the room is better heated, the fitness room is large, and without any furniture, there must be a loss of heat if we compare to the other rooms of the house, let's not forget that we are in winter, even in Spain :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, moos54 said:

or simply the room is better heated, the fitness room is large, and without any furniture, there must be a loss of heat if we compare to the other rooms of the house, let's not forget that we are in winter, even in Spain :biggrin:

You are right with your thoughts , I still think with one of portable heaters , perhaps they could make their lives easier even in this room 😆 and then starting the session , they would be very fast sweating 😂🤣 Barcelona is a cold city at times in the winter as I also had the chance to visit 3 times for football reasons 😉

• Upvote 1

c'est la maison qui est masqué, pour nous, pour eux, ils se retrouvent, il savent tout des uns et autres, où ils se trouvent à n'importe quel moment. H, savait que personne ne rentrerait hier soir, elle a passé la journée, la soirée sur son lit. sans sortir une seule de fois ni monter en cuisine., là une arrivée commune, c'est pas le hasard, les manipulés c'est nous ...

Il y a 19 minutes, LUCKY2962 a dit:

c'est la maison qui est masquée, pour nous, pour eux, ils se retrouvent, il sait tout des uns et autres, où ils se trouvent à n'importe quel moment. H, savait que personne ne rentrerait hier soir, elle a passé la journée, la soirée sur son lit. sans sortir une seule de fois ni monter en cuisine., là une arrivée commune, ce n'est pas le hasard, les manipulés c'est nous ...

merci le correcteur, ils SAVENT