B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

Russian Christmas is coming, it was a day with action happening everywhere .. from all villa girls ( apart from Holly )  and B5 ( apart  from Loraine)  and  B1 ( apart from Sera and Radi ) and B2 😉 everyone contributed , even a fast action scene of the Russian resident in Prague 😇 To be continued 

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Calle said:

Those of you who have followed RLC for a long time remember that Dasha (then with Demid) was the first one to masturbate, even with a banana. That used to be a big sensation and raised a lot of posts. 

Today, almost every RLC girl masturbates, and we can see a couple of bates every day. What has happened? Has masturbation become so incredibly popular among girls? Or do RLC contracts include weekly bating quotas? And what about men, I have seen only one man bate during my RLC history - I do not remember his name, he was a bit older and also brought prostitutes into the apartment. Somehow it is also natural that RLC girls bate and guys don´t, because here guys always get orgasm and the girls not very often.

Depends on what people want to see, rating for the site will go up and down. In those good old early days you got real life in aways. But once sexual activity gets involved people want to see more. Like you said when you saw that first masterbation, talk went wild.

RLC have just let things progress, some girls will and some girls won't. That's why we have the divide we have now. Some girls get slated for doing sexual thing, some girls get slated for not doing sexual things.

You can only form your own point of view. But in the end naked flesh never goes out of fashion.

Edit: I never want to see a guy having a wank. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, bluewinner said:

LOL every comment you leave is full of rage and hate, that's a good reflection of your sad little life, Fat Old Man!! 😁

It never ceases to amaze me at the level of immaturity and hypocrisy that ridiculous posts and "likes" like this can attract,not to mention very boring and repetitive.It's good for a laugh though,that is laugh as in mock rather than to find funny.😋

• Like 1

6 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Seems to me she's webcamming.

Either she's webcamming, either she has an OF or an alternative. I caught several times recording herself teasing or playing with herself. And I doubt it's for theater audition.

14 hours ago, bluewinner said:

LOL every comment you leave is full of rage and hate, that's a good reflection of your sad little life, Fat Old Man!! 😁

Good to see everyone getting on with each other in such a polite and mature way :biggrin:

• Haha 5

36 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

toujours collé aux filles (en particulier une) est-ce l'attitude d'un soit disant "manager"

Tu n'as pas tord, je le trouve super proche d'une fille qui s'appelle Nelly, en plus il ose avoir des relations sexuelles avec elle, à croire qu'ils sont mariés 🤣

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, wb2klol said:

does anyone use an iphone to view rlc? which browser opens archived videos? safari and google chrome give error.

Get an android phone,works fine on those. :biggrin: Iphones always have had trouble playing mp4's i think,normally a codec problem.