B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bien sur que l' on rêve tous de voir Holly avec Alex  ....mais Holly en a rien à foutre de nos fantasmes ....elle veut baiser avec Bogdan .....alors arrêtez de nous gaver avec vos insultes jalouses sur Bogdan...Holly s'est une grande fille il y a longtemps qu'elle a vue le loup ...et elle veut voir toute la meute mais pas des mendiants comme nous  

• Haha 1

Those of you who have followed RLC for a long time remember that Dasha (then with Demid) was the first one to masturbate, even with a banana. That used to be a big sensation and raised a lot of posts. 

Today, almost every RLC girl masturbates, and we can see a couple of bates every day. What has happened? Has masturbation become so incredibly popular among girls? Or do RLC contracts include weekly bating quotas? And what about men, I have seen only one man bate during my RLC history - I do not remember his name, he was a bit older and also brought prostitutes into the apartment. Somehow it is also natural that RLC girls bate and guys don´t, because here guys always get orgasm and the girls not very often.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Calle said:

Those of you who have followed RLC for a long time remember that Dasha (then with Demid) was the first one to masturbate, even with a banana. That used to be a big sensation and raised a lot of posts. 

Today, almost every RLC girl masturbates, and we can see a couple of bates every day. What has happened? Has masturbation become so incredibly popular among girls? Or do RLC contracts include weekly bating quotas? And what about men, I have seen only one man bate during my RLC history - I do not remember his name, he was a bit older and also brought prostitutes into the apartment. Somehow it is also natural that RLC girls bate and guys don´t, because here guys always get orgasm and the girls not very often.

That's 1 too many, imo lol

But as far as the girls are concerned, the bonus money just got stupid...😒

• Upvote 1