B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

l ' envers du décor d' une cam_girl comme Alex gâche tout le plaisir ....autant j ' apprécie des soirées comme avec Gina autant ces shoots de merde me dégoute......bref je suis anti cam girl anti faux seins anti tatouages et anti Lucky Harley  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, moreau said:

l ' envers du décor d' une cam_girl comme Alex gâche tout le plaisir ....autant j ' apprécie des soirées comme avec Gina autant ces shoots de merde me dégoute......bref je suis anti cam girl anti faux seins anti tatouages et anti Lucky Harley  

Elle n'est pas vraiment une camgirl vue qu'elle fait ces shows pour elle même ou son mec 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In general, RLC puts in maintenance when there are outside people who come to work in the apartments, I don't know if this is the case but B4 has again had electrical problems for a few days, it is possible that there was an electrician intervention 

After that you can always also think that RLC is putting in maintenance to hide an orgy that will allow them to gain subscribers if B4 was not in maintenance, personally I have rarely seen a company shoot itself in the foot to lose money. 'silver 

Its not unheard of though back when Belle and Rose were in B2 they came home with some guys and the apt went UM at 2am then came back on when the guys were getting ready to leave the next morning

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pajero said:

donc pour tous resumer ont n'est sur de rien si se n'est que de payer pour voir rien du tout et sucer son pouce?????🤥

Tant que tu ne suce que ton pouce, ça va 😁

Sinon tu as toujours le choix de regarder les 10 autres appartements en attendant 

De toute façon en général c'est assez calme en journée 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Its not unheard of though back when Belle and Rose were in B2 they came home with some guys and the apt went UM at 2am then came back on when the guys were getting ready to leave the next morning

B2 had at one time big problems also at the electrical level and if I remember correctly, I believe that anyway the girls were out shortly after the maintenance in nightclub, the apartment being empty all night

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I'm one of the few people that is not brainwashed by the media into thinking that there is a deadly virus that will kill you if you don't wear a mask or get close to someone. 😏

Yes...I've figured that one out..😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

She's not really a camgirl view she's doing these shows for herself or her boyfriend 😉

so she get on her phone and dresses up in cosplay .only for her boyfriend .then she should be staying with him .not in a reallife cams apt.. but i know little moos54 .you have to say what your bosses .tell you to say.🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so she get on her phone and dresses up in cosplay .only for her boyfriend .then she should be staying with him .not in a reallife cams apt.. but i know little moos54 .you have to say what your bosses .tell you to say.🙂

Usually my bosses sends me the troubleshooting requests on an application, they also asks me to call the customers before each intervention to be able to make an appointment and intervene

but I don't think you're talking about that since you don't really know me or what i am doing in life 🤣

For Aleksandra, she doesn't do anything less than what Megan was doing with Rocco before he came to B4 or what Miroslava was doing for her boyfriend, except that Aleksandra has plenty of ideas to make it more likable.

Is it that bad to watch?

• Like 3