B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Usually my bosses sends me the troubleshooting requests on an application, they also asks me to call the customers before each intervention to be able to make an appointment and intervene

but I don't think you're talking about that since you don't really know me or what i am doing in life 🤣

For Aleksandra, she doesn't do anything less than what Megan was doing with Rocco before he came to B4 or what Miroslava was doing for her boyfriend, except that Aleksandra has plenty of ideas to make it more likable.

Is it that bad to watch?

well i see that you had to wait . till your RLC  bosses told you what to say .. rlc moos54....🤣

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

well i see that you had to wait . till your RLC  bosses told you what to say .. rlc moos54....🤣

sorry you are not my priority tonight, I hope you are not jealous 🤣

have a good night

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Usually my bosses sends me the troubleshooting requests on an application, they also asks me to call the customers before each intervention to be able to make an appointment and intervene

but I don't think you're talking about that since you don't really know me or what i am doing in life 🤣

For Aleksandra, she doesn't do anything less than what Megan was doing with Rocco before he came to B4 or what Miroslava was doing for her boyfriend, except that Aleksandra has plenty of ideas to make it more likable.

Is it that bad to watch?

so RLC MOD /CC moos54  when DID MEGAN USE .candles or any think to mess up the cams. please tell us .sorry but MEGAN . dont hide with candles 

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so RLC MOD /CC moos54  when DID MEGAN USE .candles or any think to mess up the cams. please tell us .sorry but MEGAN . dont hide with candles 

I think you can ask Amalia the same thing, ah bah no I forgot, this girl you like her 🤣

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

HAHA I am retired, and never received a penny from the Admin for my services....

but you have said  .how you was banned from rlc .but you are still a mod for rlc .just like the others. 

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...I've figured that one out..😏

i'm not a violent person normally, but if you were to try to get close to me without a mask we would have  a serious problem. I might just urinate on your ass.:smile:

• Haha 2