B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah it's a shame there is no cure for stupidness for many of them. Then they wonder why the rate is rising all the time.Unbelievable really.

It just needs explaining differently by telling them the sooner we get this virus under control then sooner the night clubs will re-open. 😉 

But will they listen? Not on their Nelly. 😷

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Tell that to the almost two million persons that sadly passed away from it.And with people organizing giant parties then it wont end soon enought☹️.

Because every death is counted as covid so they can keep the fear in people.  🙄

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Curly dude and Gina seem to be planing some kind of party,event,marking prices and what will be served etc.Not in rlc houses,were i dont know.If party is done hope werever they are doing it..they get caugh.

I don't endorse what Cesar and Gina are doing but I find it hypocritical to be judgmental towards them when the first thing you said about new participants is that they invite guests to celebrate their arrival on rlc :angel:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

It's better to be fearful of covid than ignorant to it.

I'm one of the few people that is not brainwashed by the media into thinking that there is a deadly virus that will kill you if you don't wear a mask or get close to someone. 😏

• Sad 2

Just now, corvette84 said:

I'm one of the few people that is not brainwashed by the media into thinking that there is a deadly virus that will kill you if you don't wear a mask or get close to someone. 😏

Dunno about you not being brainwashed, braindead is more like it. Tell your opinion to all the 1000's of famiies that have lost loved ones eh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I especially believe that you did not understand the usefulness of respecting certain rules for the good living together, I sincerely believe that it is not so complicated to follow these rules if it allows us to get out of this crisis quickly, but the problem is that there are people like you who are selfish because they don't think about others

Wearing a mask is useful for protecting yourself but it is especially useful for protecting others and this is the most important, personally I would not like to be the cause of endangering others or my people loved ones due to avoidable neglect

I think you should do an internship in a hospital to realize the cold reality but in my opinion you will probably wake up too late

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

12 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Maybe you should tell that to your local medical center, so they don't waste a vaccine gab on you then. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5