B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January)

11 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

EMMETT111    WTF ????? 

I was out with the dog for a couple hours and now everyones asleep???  did I miss all the mass orgies?? They are not in tune with our fantasies...  

The B1 girls were all in a tub when I left and ARI and Holly are fucking meditating??, Radi is wild guess ..Exercising (what since I left for 2 hours likely) , and Sera well....................

B4     let me guess,  Gina talked Megan to sleep again... and  Alek just got bored and wouldn't risk a 2 hour talk session with Gina unless it was between her legs ???? 

WTF

Pretty much summoned it up.

4 out the tub, H gives A a 2 min oil massage, clothes on, meeting on bed with the high priestess holding fort...2 leave, a weak bate attempt by H and A off to bed.

Megs rubbed one out earlier on the phone to her fella . Food made and her and Gina  ate on the bed as that's the TV area now, Gina away Megs on phone for however long and then zzz...Alek sat in the lounge playing computer games..guess went to bed after

About as exciting as my sat night.

il y a 29 minutes, HappyChappie a dit :

Ouais, soirée poker ce soir alors. lol 🙂   Excitant, peut à peine attendre.

le plus important c ' est que les filles soient heureuses ..je veux bien admettre que que ce ne soit pas le plus excitant pour nous ...mais comme des millions de personnes elles jouent aux cartes (poker tarot bridge )....la vraie vie 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

EMMETT111    WTF ????? 

I was out with the dog for a couple hours and now everyones asleep???  did I miss all the mass orgies?? They are not in tune with our fantasies...  

The B1 girls were all in a tub when I left and ARI and Holly are fucking meditating??, Radi is wild guess ..Exercising (what since I left for 2 hours likely) , and Sera well....................

B4     let me guess,  Gina talked Megan to sleep again... and  Alek just got bored and wouldn't risk a 2 hour talk session with Gina unless it was between her legs ???? 

WTF

sorry it took me awhile to get back to you but yes the whole night was just one big shit show all the way around,oh hell the whole week was pretty much fucked now i think about it the highlight was Alek and Megan there was that anyways oh and yes Gina talked everyone sober my god that girl can talk i had it at about 5hrs straight give or take a few minutes lol

21 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

sorry it took me awhile to get back to you but yes the whole night was just one big shit show all the way around,oh hell the whole week was pretty much fucked now i think about it the highlight was Alek and Megan there was that anyways oh and yes Gina talked everyone sober my god that girl can talk i had it at about 5hrs straight give or take a few minutes lol

Still ... no one can match Ariana’s talking sessions to everyone 🤓😎😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Nelly se fue muy caliente con esas botas ven fóllame, Martina sacando una falda muy corta ahora peinando, cosas que te hacen tararear

They have a hotel room waiting for them...seriously Martina and Nelly are going to a flamenco show, it's M's present for N's birthday.

• Upvote 1