B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January)

question if covering the cams is so taboo as Luna's guest found out, so if its not okay to cover the cams why is it okay to do those same things you cant cover the cams up for off cam just wondering as RLC will tell them in minutes to uncover a cam but they can go off cam half the night and thats okay 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

dude its in the 50's there its not that cold if they can get naked and jump in the pool they can smoke outside

and we have seen them all smoke .out the kitchen doors and out the window all over the RLC drug villa.

• Upvote 2

sitting here smoking killer bud that im lacing with hash while im drinking straight Jack Daniels thinking yep these people need to have more parties and drink more and definitely do more drugs some of the best memories i almost have were when i was partying lol,edited maybe sometimes i should keep my thoughts to myself but those of you that know me know thats not a option sometimes lol

• Sad 2

still think this was not the real birthday party for Nelly as her and Bogdan are managing the Barca apts and are friends with most of the barca tenants i think there will be a big party this weekend ,oh with lots of drugs and alcohol and gratuitous nudity a couple of lesbian flings and maybe a threesome  and of course Martina 😏

Unfortunately, I think this going up in the garage is going to be a common thing, even with the next cast. It's been shown they can get away with it. I don't blame Bodgan for it as it is a thing Nelly as introduced. Some people say put a camera in the garage, I can't see this happening cause of maybe showing car regs, from which people can be identified from.

Since B4 reopened as a GOV/COV the freedom the girls had before to be nude in the villa as declined. 

But this cast can not be replaced in these covid days even though they came in during the height of covid in Barcalona. Just saying.🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Unfortunately, I think this going up in the garage is going to be a common thing, even with the next cast. It's been shown they can get away with it. I don't blame Bodgan for it as it is a thing Nelly as introduced. Some people say put a camera in the garage, I can't see this happening cause of maybe showing car regs, from which people can be identified from.

Since B4 reopened as a GOV/COV the freedom the girls had before to be nude in the villa as declined. 

But this cast can not be replaced in these covid days even though they came in during the height of covid in Barcalona. Just saying.🤷‍♂️

yes it has declined and it has been winter lets see how it is when its hot and they are all in the pool like last summer,how soon we forget huh

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

We are in winter, it is starting to get cold to smoke outside, even in Spain :biggrin:

but look right now MOOS54..i be damned if ALEKSANDRA is smoking right out her bedroom window /door . and the funny thing is you said that the go to the garage to smoke laugh laughing GIF

24 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

still think this was not the real birthday party for Nelly as her and Bogdan are managing the Barca apts and are friends with most of the barca tenants i think there will be a big party this weekend ,oh with lots of drugs and alcohol and gratuitous nudity a couple of lesbian flings and maybe a threesome  and of course Martina 😏

I see your drugs and booze have kicked in.... like how you think but maybe a wee bit of hallucination in your imagination... but you could include a full striptease by our 'Boobie' on the living room table all night long   ...

hey and I'm not even on drugs ...  thanks for the fantasy weekend possibilities ahead ... lol

• Haha 2