B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January)

42 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I think some of the girls are on short term Schengen Visa, so they are gonna have to go back soon. but I know what you mean, they have not been able to find a replacement for Milena yet 🤷‍♂️ 

There are restrictions in Catalonia that prevent coming from elsewhere at the moment, which are in place until January 24.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Holly rivalise de positions sensuelles pour avoir les faveurs du roi Bogdan ...mais Bogdan RESTE IMPASSIBLE ....tel un matador il décidera de l ' heure et de l' arène  pour la mise à mort de cette belle ingénue ......ça va énerver mon ami Lucky et je vais me faire traiter d ' excrément dans son langage de maternelle 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

their best bet would be to find some local girls 

They need to make at least one of the GOV apartments Spanish speaking. I doubt they'd have problems finding enough local Spanish girls. It seems really dumb that they'll cast Spanish tenants in the couples apartments but not in the GOV apartments. Especially now.

Instead we have empty rooms and a whole bunch of girls who have been there too long and seem like they gave up on doing anything new months ago. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2