Luna & Zac - home activities topic #4

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Lovely Luna and Zac need to open their fucking eyes!!

I've seen some strange characters on RLC over the years, but this girl wins 1st prize!

Right there with you Naga. Seen some strange shit on these cams,but cannot explain this ones actions.

• Upvote 1

I think slowly she steals it fits how she behaves and how she uses her blanket as a privacy shield and then hides the "stolen item" under her clothes and than goes with paper towels in the room without a camera, would also explain why she looked in the garbage this evening maybe she weren't just looking for food!

3 minutes ago, merz28 said:

kinka like she wants these two to get thrown out of this apartment.

Maybe she does want them to get thrown... Maybe she thinks "if Luna doesnt want me there, she wont live there either".

This is definitly gonna end bad for her. Hope she will seek help or therapy

Just now, merz28 said:

I think she just dropped a glass off the balcony?

PLAY BY PLAY IF ANYONE MISSED IT-----She dropped the glass off the balcony,ran back in with her hand down her pants,got another bottle of something,not sure if it was water,looked like it had a pump top on it like hand sanitizer,threw that over the balcony and ran back to the couch and covered up,,,WTF?

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Top comment read earlier , a guest that has gathered the most comments ever by not bating or being naked , masterclass 😂🤣 It becomes not so nice anymore to wait for worse things to happen if it continues like this , it would be a pity that this GS affects the stay of a really great couple that has been introduced to us 😟

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, RAGNAR said:

PLAY BY PLAY IF ANYONE MISSED IT-----She dropped the glass off the balcony,ran back in with her hand down her pants,got another bottle of something,not sure if it was water,looked like it had a pump top on it like hand sanitizer,threw that over the balcony and ran back to the couch and covered up,,,WTF?

she throws stolen things down to collect them later

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Just when I start to feel sorry for her, she does some weird unexplained shit. 

oh my god wow GIF

I feel sorry for anyone with emotional problems they can't work out for themselves,and this mystery girl seems to have plenty of issues from the looks of it,from her actions to the ''scowl'' on her face,but i'm no psychologist and could be wrong,but i have been on this planet long enough to know certain signs when i see them..I wish her all the best of luck though.

• Upvote 4