Luna & Zac - home activities topic #4

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

you know you are special ASH... love the essay on cum...so funny..... I suspect Luna has her personal aversion to cum in her, on her   just a hygene issue...  also to be clear and fair... not that there is anything wrong with pineapple all the same....  

Lol, yo Mark, I love pineapple myself. Pineapple upside down cake, pineapple on my ice cream, pineapple juice and rum, and if cum tasted like pineapple, I'd be a fan of that also!😊

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

With this , I prefer to watch Linda and Tibor on purpose taking time to bring tissues when he cums in Linda’s mouth , only see her struggling and moving her feet nervously so as to manage not to swallow .. this of course when she doesn’t run immediately in the toilet to spit 😂🤣😆

Lolol!!! That is so funny when that happens! A lot of times she'll after him after he finished and goes for tissues. She'll take it like a trooper  but has no interest in swallowing it for sure.😋

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, yo Mark, I love pineapple myself. Pineapple upside down cake, pineapple on my ice cream, pineapple juice and rum, and if cum tasted like pineapple, I'd be a fan of that also!😊

not going to touch that....  but in Canada Pineapple and ham is fave pizza for many of us ....   take care miss Ash...

• Thanks 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Forgot that one! Have a good evening!

Pineapple is legend in so many ways ...I love Tequila and pineapple ( or Rums) , cocktails .... but a story for you...my friend Freddy...goes to buffett/smorgasborgs ....and for dessert he will eat 3 whole pineapples (freak)  so I don't know about his cum............ but I'm sure with that much pineapple his Farts probably smell like pineapple

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Pineapple is legend in so many ways ...I love Tequila and pineapple ( or Rums) , cocktails .... but a story for you...my friend Freddy...goes to buffett/smorgasborgs ....and for dessert he will eat 3 whole pineapples (freak)  so I don't know about his cum............ but I'm sure with that much pineapple his Farts probably smell like pineapple

Oh my, now thats one I'm not gonna touch! Or smell for that matter!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You should go to 'Naga's Kitchen' then Mark...

I don't know, you seem to be cooking up a storm in Lunas kitchen  lol...  

BTW  don't you think it is odd 'Boobie'  sleeps on couch and not guest room... maybe too close to Z&L bedroom for privacy???

• Like 1

Cette fille ne va pas bien elle est folle elle a besoin d'une prise en charge il faudrait que Zac et Luna appelle l'hôpital psychiatrique.

This girl is not doing well, she is crazy, she needs treatment, Zac and Luna should call the psychiatric hospital.

Ça doit être de famille, Zac n'a pas l'air clair non plus depuis le début je le trouve louche ce mec un jour il fera quelque chose de stupide vous verrez.

d'ailleurs ils devraient agir mais ils ne calculent même pas le comportement anormal de l'invitée c'est non-assistance à personne en danger comme on dit en France

It must be family, Zac does not seem clear either from the beginning I find him fishy this guy one day he will do something stupid you will see.

moreover they should act but they do not even calculate the abnormal behavior of the guest it is non-assistance to person in danger as they say in France

• Confused 1