Luna & Zac - home activities topic #4

14 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I don't know, you seem to be cooking up a storm in Lunas kitchen  lol...  

BTW  don't you think it is odd 'Boobie'  sleeps on couch and not guest room... maybe too close to Z&L bedroom for privacy???

Back in the guest room now...

• Upvote 1

Girl's completely off her nut.  If Zac is truly related to her, he needs to pull his head out his arse and realize that she needs professional help.  Living there is only going to cause serious problems.  Throwing shit off a 60' terrace, especially full water bottles and glass could seriously injure or kill someone, both resulting in an arrest.  Spitting or a water balloon is a juvenile enough prank, but what she's doing is completely asinine.  She acts like a kid, but has tons of ink and bolt-ons as big as her head.  That's another thing... if she's homeless and destitute, who paid for the massive rack??  That shit ain't cheap.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lolol!!! That is so funny when that happens! A lot of times she'll after him after he finished and goes for tissues. She'll take it like a trooper  but has no interest in swallowing it for sure.😋

Well , who knows ? Perhaps one day we see Linda’s marriage gift to her husband and try for an one and only time to “ please “ his long time unbearable desire 🥳😎

5 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I don't know, you seem to be cooking up a storm in Lunas kitchen  lol...  

BTW  don't you think it is odd 'Boobie'  sleeps on couch and not guest room... maybe too close to Z&L bedroom for privacy???

Not that odd.  It puts her closer to the fridge.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

They need to go do some grocery shopping soon, the poor guest girl was trying to find something to eat earlier but their fridge was very empty. 

I hope this was meant as sarcasm,because the fridge is empty because of her emptying it,,,lmao.