Luna & Zac - home activities topic #4

But i am starting to like Luna as resident more,she is being very natural in cams(as possible),having videocalls with friends without hidding,even if guest leaves think house will still be good enought amd better i feel its progressing as days pass8(always a good signal in this cam sites).Starting to think the guest isnt related to Zac as was talked..and seing some situations it makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'd love to add something to the conversation on the guest girl's eating habits. If she is homeless, and possibly down on her luck, hence being helped by Zac, it would explain a little of why she eats so much.

I left home at fifteen and wasn't really prepared for life, and found myself sofa surfing/living rough, stealing to eat etc and one of the most distressing feelings in the world is true hunger. I don't mean missing a meal in the morning hunger, I mean not having a meal for a few days. I think the worst I ever was, I had to get unripe crab apples off a tree and boil them in water because I was so hungry. Everytime I was at someone's house, and you lose friends rapidly because they know what you're doing, you would wait until they were at the toilet and shove some bread in quickly and try and swallow it before they got back. You constantly try to get that 'full' feeling instead of that painful ache.

Now I'm an old man and a bit of a fatty, I still hate being hungry even though I can eat when I like.

Guest girl obviously doesn't feel that welcome and probably doesn't give a shit, when you're in need, you get what you can when you can. It's very short-sighted because it'll probably lead to her being thrown out, which is probably why she's already in this situation.

Bit of a ramble sorry, but I recognised a few things of myself in her behaviour.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Ogrish said:

I'd love to add something to the conversation on the guest girl's eating habits. If she is homeless, and possibly down on her luck, hence being helped by Zac, it would explain a little of why she eats so much.

I left home at fifteen and wasn't really prepared for life, and found myself sofa surfing/living rough, stealing to eat etc and one of the most distressing feelings in the world is true hunger. I don't mean missing a meal in the morning hunger, I mean not having a meal for a few days. I think the worst I ever was, I had to get unripe crab apples off a tree and boil them in water because I was so hungry. Everytime I was at someone's house, and you lose friends rapidly because they know what you're doing, you would wait until they were at the toilet and shove some bread in quickly and try and swallow it before they got back. You constantly try to get that 'full' feeling instead of that painful ache.

Now I'm an old man and a bit of a fatty, I still hate being hungry even though I can eat when I like.

Guest girl obviously doesn't feel that welcome and probably doesn't give a shit, when you're in need, you get what you can when you can. It's very short-sighted because it'll probably lead to her being thrown out, which is probably why she's already in this situation.

Bit of a ramble sorry, but I recognised a few things of myself in her behaviour.

Just listening to Luna the guest doesn't work or study so it would make sense that she is sofa surfing at the moment. 

I like her,maybe because she feels fragile and dont want her alone,or also because she is a beautiful woman,i see her eyes and face expression and she feels a lost soul😔.Hope she manages to find suport amd help,she wasnt violent for one second,always calm and Kinda lost..dont wish her to leave but i totaly understand the situation for Luna,after all is her house and someone staying and doing the stuff we see..isnt easy for her.I dont agree with rlc being an charity and stuff but woudnt mind in this case if they arranged a place for her(but not sure at all it would work),most important his her get some help,would love to see her one day in cams better and finaly happy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I've read a lot of these comments and GS is very strange. The stealing and eating of everything in sight, not changing her clothes and what bothers me is the spying. I watched her at their bedroom door looking through the crack of the bedroom door. Why is she there, I do not see a reason for and where did she go for the several days she was gone?

2 minutes ago, Donovan Holligan said:

I've read a lot of these comments and GS is very strange. The stealing and eating of everything in sight, not changing her clothes and what bothers me is the spying. I watched her at their bedroom door looking through the crack of the bedroom door. Why is she there, I do not see a reason for and where did she go for the several days she was gone?

She might have been workng on the street, and spent the mony on food.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Donovan Holligan said:

The clothes she change(not a lot but she changes),she gets the clothes from her travel cases in guestroom,think she want to take a shower but doesnt want ask them for it.

• Like 1

I guess as Ogrish said, unless you've been there its hard to imagine how it affects you. I spent 12 years in SE Asia, and by the time I left, my head was all over the place. Living on scraps and charity from friends is no way to live and I think there are plenty of comments here which suggest this is the case with our guest girl. Easy to say but talking to Luna would help, and maybe get an hour or so to use the bathroom, privately.

• Like 1