Luna & Zac - home activities topic #4

11 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

she just wiped her pussy with a kitchen towel. She needs a bath NOW.

as a woman Luna needs to swallow her pride and ask her if she wants to shower. She is not washing clothes either. What happens when she is on her period? 

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I guess as Ogrish said, unless you've been there its hard to imagine how it affects you. I spent 12 years in SE Asia, and by the time I left, my head was all over the place. Living on scraps and charity from friends is no way to live and I think there are plenty of comments here which suggest this is the case with our guest girl. Easy to say but talking to Luna would help, and maybe get an hour or so to use the bathroom, privately.

The breast implants, the nice clothes do not suggest homelessness to me, I could  be wrong. 

• Upvote 3

Think would be easier to talk with him,but they talk very little,just staying near her making some company think it helps.Think the more she thinks the worst for her..more stupid things ideias could apear☹️.

4 minutes ago, Donovan Holligan said:

She keeps doing that and RLC will ban her, I am sure or all of them for sure. 

Lets hope they(couple)read forum or rlc warns them.They must have someone in charge checking for possible ilegalities and stuff done in cams(so they could put places offline),hope we dont lose neither of the three,specialy Luna and guest.