Luna & Zac - home activities topic #4

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

would not surprise me to see this apt go UM pretty soon as RLC has to deal with this as i am sure they have had plenty of emails 

Would not be surprised if this is the straw that broke the camels back. Now she is getting way to comfortable going over there. 

Just now, Donovan Holligan said:

How in the heck does she eat that much, as a 280 lbs male, I cannot even do that. She just engulfed an entire sleeve of crackers and jam..WTF!!

Probtably all she eats "gets out" almost as fast it enters.This disorder is like that,must be very tuff.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Donovan Holligan said:

Would not be surprised if this is the straw that broke the camels back. Now she is getting way to comfortable going over there. 

in broad daylight where anyone can see her she is crazy but i think this has been established

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Luna is pissed because guest eated her banana😁.My sound is really bad..think she talked about the guest and why he is helping her about 13:57 foward..maybe someone with better sound than me can understand the talk better.

Nothing mentioned about that Ze...They've both had enough of her now and think they've helped her enough. She taking the piss...

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Luna is pissed because guest eated her banana😁.My sound is really bad..think she talked about the guest and why he is helping her about 13:57 foward..maybe someone with better sound than me can understand the talk better.

She actually purposely hid her banana, and she still found it...

• Haha 1

Gypsy Rose Lee is a really creepy individual almost as if she has some kind of mental disorder; not that I’m any kind of shrink but she is certainly is fucking weird! I remember when I lived in Spain a few years ago these gypsy types were a scourge to society and always thieving. I’d say lover boy needs to put a size 10 boot up her arse and get her out of there. Shame she’s nuts since she has a hell of a body, albeit plastic tits but could go far under different circumstances 🤔

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Donovan Holligan said:

How in the heck does she eat that much, as a 280 lbs male, I cannot even do that. She just engulfed an entire sleeve of crackers and jam..WTF!!

and just before that she had a plate full of pasta.. 

53 minutes ago, Donovan Holligan said:

I've read a lot of these comments and GS is very strange. The stealing and eating of everything in sight, not changing her clothes and what bothers me is the spying. I watched her at their bedroom door looking through the crack of the bedroom door. Why is she there, I do not see a reason for and where did she go for the several days she was gone?

A friends...according to Luna