Yuna (2021) Part #2

Just In

2 hours ago, budda said:

Do you see something ???

In another post you said you need to change your glasses, apparently your resolution won't last long :angel:

Otherwise to help you, I see a woman and a man having sex, I'm glad I helped you 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Yes I think the context is to be taken into consideration, it must be more than a year since they participated in RLC in Spain (Yuna and Numi), so it's been more or less a year that they are back in Ukraine, so since their life has surely evolved, they have met, ect ...

I don't think you can compare RLC participating Diva in Barcelona and VHTV participating Diva in Kiev

And it's true that the best example that can come to mind is Kamila and Kristy (RLC) who participated in Barcelona as well as in Moscow, we can say that it was very different too.

I agree it's pretty cool to see something different with Yuna and Numi with the fact that they have become sexually active with a male person :biggrin:

Let's hope they bring more hot RLC girls for fucking... 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

What I meant was the cable did not disconnect from the cam. I must admit that was one hell of a jump from this little cat 😁

Jabbath you know you ain't gonna die if you say you was wrong about this apartment :angel:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let's hope they bring more hot RLC girls for fucking... 

I wouldn't want to give you false hope but Yuna doesn't know that much of rlc participants 

Apart from sex it can be interesting to see her Kiev friends

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I wouldn't want to give you false hope but Yuna doesn't know that much of rlc participants 

Apart from sex it can be interesting to see her Kiev friends

Would be nice to see the girl with the big boobs there. Forgot her name...

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I think they realized they can't carry on this way and decided to change things. I am happy with that. 

I just think it has been proven to be a hardware issue with the bathroom camera and not a human behavior issue.

the funniest thing in all of this is that if this kind of problem happened to Harley, you would have made all the excuses in the world for talking about the hardware problem, when it's probably the same cameras

except that in this apartment you seem to have tried everything so that vhtv can punish these people

Edited by moos54
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I just think it has been proven to be a hardware issue with the bathroom camera and not a human behavior issue.

the funniest thing in all of this is that if this kind of problem happened to Harley, you would have made all the excuses in the world for talking about the hardware problem, when it's probably the same cameras

except that in this apartment you seem to have tried everything so that vhtv can punish these people

Mit true at all. Tell me your proof it was hardware issue when you really want to stay this topic again...

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Appearing and participating are two completely different things
Dasha also appeared on VHTV when she lived with Teya for a while, but that didn't stop her from returning to RLC as a participant at Masha and Sasha's.
Besides, she did rather well because she won a husband in this story (Sasha)

diane might get an apartment you never know 😂