Yuna (2021) Part #2

Just In

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tks, was exactly my point.
We never know, Ed2 wasn't also expecting to see sex here and "numi" quickly became a nympho and yuna even was able to kiss guys. And a big % of girls from VHTV don't chain guys like others do

Let's say we get to know the girls a little bit when they were in Barcelona and Yuna didn't do anything crazy during her stay, when she could have had fun doing the show, which she  didn't do, not even a masturbation for her own pleasure

The problem is that we find Yuna a year and a half after her participation in RLC without really knowing her evolution since, so we remain cautious and we tell ourselves that we should not have too much expectation of her.

But as I have already said, the context is not really the same any more because she participates in this project even within her country of origin, so it is rather logical to see that her evolution within a cam project could go along the way of having sex with someone

On the other hand, I only see what people post on the forum, and I find that sex is often very directing within VHTV

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

By having apartments in Russia, RLC has shown that they can have Barça girls living the same way as these girls in Kiev.
I don't really see a difference between RLC or VHTV compared to this
If RLC opens apartments in Ukraine (which they will never do), you will have the same result that you can have now with Numi or Yuna
I may be deluding myself but I don't think Yuna will chain guys like other girls on VHTV just to get as many views as possible

Yes, this is a reallity with the vacation apartments, it will never be the same real life as in your own home city. That is why I think that after the closure in Russia, RLC should have tried to open 1 or 2 roommate apartments in Spain instead. But they are pretty damn slow.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, this is a reallity with the vacation apartments, it will never be the same real life as in your own home city. That is why I think that after the closure in Russia, RLC should have tried to open 1 or 2 roommate apartments in Spain instead. But they are pretty damn slow.

You preach a believer, I've been campaigning for roomates apartments since two years :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Seems only now that RLC girls are having different rounds of sex daily (Yuna even had 3 rds in less then 24H) at VH it's important to say that the context of being in their homes, countries, friends makes a difference in their sex life 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Seems only now that RLC girls are having different rounds of sex daily (Yuna even had 3 rds in less then 24H) at VH it's important to say that the context of being in their homes, countries, friends makes a difference in their sex life 

Of course, there is no guy in Barca apartments, and most girls there are straight, so what we get is fake lesbian sex and pussycamdirect all the time. some of RLC viewers are the problem too, they lose their shit as soon as they see a guy visiting an apartment. 

It's a shame as RLC has much better technology and better casting, but its content is not that exciting. on the other hand, there are some interesting content on VH  but the overall quality of the site is shit. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Of course, there is no guy in Barca apartments, and most girls there are straight, so what we get is fake lesbian sex and pussycamdirect all the time. some of RLC viewers are the problem too, they lose their shit as soon as they see a guy visiting an apartment. 

It's a shame as RLC has much better technology and better casting, but its content is not that exciting. on the other hand, there are some interesting content on VH  but the overall quality of the site is shit. 

That history about the casting to me is irrelevant.. Surely a project like this the intention isn't to have supermodels or awesome bodies like we find in other type of sites doing other services or serving the sheiks, and to me that's a good point. Showing every types of persons is what makes the project interesting. The most interesting/"beauty" persons from RLC have nothing to do with the Barca apartments.
I don't find much plausible (specially living where i leave) that hot beauties russians hired for going to work to a city like barcelona where they have to show the pussy on internet don't fuck foreigner dudes quite easily and randomly when they go out to night clubs or similars. That's why i say it's the image they want to sell about this type of girls (if because of the audience or no, have no idea)
There will always be people complaining even if is because tenants have the ability to breathe, you have many examples of that at VH. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That history about the casting to me is irrelevant.. Surely a project like this the intention isn't to have supermodels or awesome bodies like we find in other type of sites doing other services or serving the sheiks, and to me that's a good point. Showing every types of persons is what makes the project interesting. The most interesting persons from RLC have nothing to do with the Barca apartments
There will always be people complaining even if is because tenants have the ability to breathe, you have many examples of that at VH. 

I can't speak for everyone. but from my point of view beauty & attractiveness are important. I like to watch girls who look like supermodels and have fantastic bodies. but I get your argument, there might be some viewers who like to watch more mature and average looking girls. 🤷‍♂️   for that VH offers a wide variety of all shapes and look and sizes 😅  for me a lot of them are unwatchable 😀  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I can't speak for everyone. but from my point of view beauty & attractiveness are important. I like to watch girls who look like supermodels and have fantastic bodies. but I get your argument, there might be some viewers who like to watch more mature and average looking girls. 🤷‍♂️   for that VH offers a wide variety of all shapes and look and sizes 😅  for me a lot of them are unwatchable 😀 

Here I am with @Sparkles. I very much prefer the average looking girls. It is alot more exciting and attractive to me. Supermodels are definitely pretty, but it can kind of be too perfect, if you know what I mean, and then it becomes just plain and boring.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Here I am with @Sparkles. I very much prefer the average looking girls. It is alot more exciting and attractive to me. Supermodels are definitely pretty, but it can kind of be too perfect, if you know what I mean, and then it becomes just plain and boring.

Add me too. So we are three. For me also no plastic tits and not too much makeup 😁👍

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We have different tastes which is fine. I personally don't like to spend time watching older, overweight, and unattractive girls. I only follow places where I find its residents attractive. but I understand that people have different tastes, so I never complain about any particular participant. If I don't like what I see, I simply stop watching them, and I don't leave comments on their topic. good thing about VH is, there are 35-40 online apartments at any given time, so there is usually something to watch for everyone. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

We have different tastes which is fine. I personally don't like to spend time watching older, overweight, and unattractive girls. I only follow places where I find its residents attractive. but I understand that people have different tastes, so I never complain about any particular participant. If I don't like what I see, I simply stop watching them, and I don't leave comments on their topic. good thing about VH is, there are 35-40 online apartments at any given time, so there is usually something to watch for everyone. 

Between top models and that there is a gigantic amount of tenants 😄 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2