Yuna (2021) Part #2

Just In

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not sure "transformation" is the word I would use. I think Moos is on point in that it might have more to do with her being in her own country now rather than being in a new country where she didn't know anybody. Regardless, it's still cool to see her fucking a guy for the first time.

For Numi I was always sure that she she would have done alot more if the circumtances had been right, like parties and willing boys, for example. With Diva though, it was a whole different case. She walked around topless, and complained about not getting a bonus.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

For Numi I was always sure that she she would have done alot more if the circumtances had been right, like parties and willing boys, for example. With Diva though, it was a whole different case. She walked around topless, and complained about not getting a bonus.

she got a lot of "Bonus" today 😁

41 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It is AMAZING! It exceeded all my expectations!

But why?? do you expect that a single girl that jumps on this type of project to be a virgin? If RLC floods the city with russian/ukraine dudes at barça places instead of that teasing massages and laying naked on good cams angles they will fuck also like bunnies doing jealousy to +6 gmt places 😂😂
Was only needed few days to show that

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If RLC floods the city with russian/ukraine dudes at barça places instead of that teasing massages and laying naked on good cams angles they will fuck also like bunnies doing jealousy to +6 gmt places 😂😂

Such a blanket assumption from someone that doesn't even watch RLC.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

But why?? do you expect that a single girl that jumps on this type of project to be a virgin? If RLC floods the city with russian/ukraine dudes at barça places instead of that teasing massages and laying naked on good cams angles they will fuck also like bunnies 😂😂

Yeah, RLC is much better in quality and technology, and also in how they treat their tenants, but they are way behind when it comes to action. They basically accept it if tenants want to keep their whole sex life outside. And in a time like this, where it has been extremelys hard to bring in any new tenants for almost a year now, RLC is in the middle of a huge drought.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, RLC is much better in quality and technology, and also in how they treat their tenants, but they are way behind when it comes to action. They basically accept it if tenants want to keep their whole sex life outside. And in a time like this, where it has been extremelys hard to bring in any new tenants for almost a year now, RLC is in the middle of a huge drought.

Agree with the question of quality. But i don't think it's much about the cams but more about the control they have over their houses, but their cams placement without other cams on angles is perfect
Bold: Or maybe it's that idea they want to sell with the barça gov places giving just a small candy from time to time independently the language they speak. I don't believe it's hard, surely they have a lot of girls contacts that are living on EU where it's easier to travel (not talking in these hard extreme situations that unfortunately we are back)

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

But why?? do you expect that a single girl that jumps on this type of project to be a virgin? If RLC floods the city with russian/ukraine dudes at barça places instead of that teasing massages and laying naked on good cams angles they will fuck also like bunnies doing jealousy to +6 gmt places 😂😂

By having apartments in Russia, RLC has shown that they can have Barça girls living the same way as these girls in Kiev.
I don't really see a difference between RLC or VHTV compared to this
If RLC opens apartments in Ukraine (which they will never do), you will have the same result that you can have now with Numi or Yuna
I may be deluding myself but I don't think Yuna will chain guys like other girls on VHTV just to get as many views as possible

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

By having apartments in Russia, RLC has shown that they can have Barça girls living the same way as these girls in Kiev.
I don't really see a difference between RLC or VHTV compared to this
If RLC opens apartments in Ukraine (which they will never do), you will have the same result that you can have now with Numi or Yuna
I may be deluding myself but I don't think Yuna will chain guys like other girls on VHTV just to get as many views as possible

Tks, was exactly my point.
We never know, Ed2 wasn't also expecting to see sex here and "numi" quickly became a nympho and yuna even was able to kiss guys. And a big % of girls from VHTV don't chain guys like others do. But it's interesting that Diane (just as example) chains guys because she's a party girl and she likes and at vh it's for views