Yuna (2021) Part #2

Just In

Don't see why anybody will fight so hard to discredit an apt that's not even a week old.

If i didn't know better i would have thought that Jabbath is getting paid by some managers to boot out the competition.

Makes you really wonder though!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, fornika said:

Don't see why anybody will fight so hard to discredit an apt that's not even a week old.

If i didn't know better i would have thought that Jabbath is getting paid by some managers to boot out the competition.

Makes you really wonder though!!

Nope I just showed what they are doing. I am happy when the place improves they stop messing with cams and all will be good 😁

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Has the bathroom cam gone off too when this guest couple (who had sex in the sauna) went to the bathroom ? Or is it always when Diane or Yuna goes ?

The bathroom cam goes off when anyone moves by that bathroom door! Guest, tenants, everyone. It is quite obvious that it's a malfunction of some sort. And BTW. The sauna isn't in the bathroom, it's in that other restroom right opposite the hall cam. That's where they had sex.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The bathroom cam goes off when anyone moves by that bathroom door! Guest, tenants, everyone. It is quite obvious that it's a malfunction of some sort. And BTW. The sauna isn't in the bathroom, it's in that other restroom right opposite the hall cam. That's where they had sex.

Sure about the sauna? I saw a glass door which is most likely the sauna door in the bathroom...

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

But there was some door activity there without problems on the first times, guess they may had changed something. The sauna seems to be inside the bathroom, visible at left side of the cam

Just now, Sparkles said:

The sauna seems to be inside the bathroom, visible at left side of the cam

No, it's in the other restroom. The floor plan is actually correct. I saw them come out of it.