Yuna (2021) Part #2

Just In

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Kristy, yes. Kamila, not so much. And even Kristy was rather selective.

Within RLC, Kristy is the girl who has had the most sexual relations with different partners and only when she returns to Moscow

even if it was not very common for Kamila, it has the merit of existing, and she only did this in Moscow

Numi is the same, except that she lives in Kiev 😁

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

She better do that fast before manager loses patience. I guess they did not earn a thing yet so the manager has pay the fine for them.

No Bullshit. These cams are powered over Ethernet (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_over_Ethernet) So they do not have a power plug. They get power over the data (Ethernet cable) too. Now show me the toothbrush working with an Ethernet cable.  There is only one cable to pull. And yes they pulled it. 
And you know how an Ethernet plug looks? It has a notch to fixate it: https://www.make-it.ca/technical-notes/how-to-crimp-rj45-connector/#:~:text=Registered Jack 45 (RJ45) is,RJ45 jacks of Ethernet devices.

So now tell me how you can unintentionally disconnect the cam? You pull the cam off the wall when you pull on the cable rather than disconnecting the cam. 
So sorry to say your post was bullshit 😉

Jesus Christ, Jabba, what is with you tonight? I don't think I've ever seen you so negative—well, maybe once or twice. It's only been a few days. Give it a rest. Take a timeout. You talk like you actually WANT them to fail.

Maybe they are just stupid? 😉

Now, that's just rude and insulting.

38 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Long story short, Jabbath and maybe others have suggested that Numi disconnects the bathroom camera every time she goes in

On her last visit to the bathroom she was with the dude and they would have started to fuck

The fact that they continued in the sauna and in the bedroom proves that Numi has no problem doing these things in front of the cameras.

This is what Blue is kidding with this comment

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Long story short, Jabbath and maybe others have suggested that Numi disconnects the bathroom camera every time she goes in

On her last visit to the bathroom she was with the dude and they would have started to fuck

The fact that they continued in the sauna and in the bedroom proves that Numi has no problem doing these things in front of the cameras.

This is what Blue is kidding with this comment

Not only her. Well we will see what happens. I made my point. No reason to continue here. The sex was hot. 👍