Yuna (2021) Part #2

Just In

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not remember who wrote this Diana girl being an exhibitionist. What I saw from her til now she acts like a nun...

That would be me and that would be a topless nun because she was definitely showing off those puppies on her first visit. Typical Diane. Usually the first one naked and the last one dressed. (That may be an exaggeration, but it makes my point.) She is not, AT ALL, shy about being naked around other people or in front of cams. :biggrin:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

That would be me and that would be a topless nun because she was definitely showing off those puppies on her first visit. Typical Diane. Usually the first one naked and the last one dressed. (That may be an exaggeration, but it makes my point.) She is not, AT ALL, shy about being naked around other people or in front of cams. :biggrin:

Okay let's see, Seems you are more the expert when it comes to her than me 😉

• Like 1

I absolutely disagree to vhtv policy of covering the whole place with cams; all tenants should get the possibility to have a place in the flats without cams, if they wish to have it, of course; either because of some guests who they want to invite or themselves, it doesn't matter; as I said before, no one on that fucking earth is obliged  to show everything, even if we pay or, especially that we pay; I'd even say, that demanding  from the tenants to stay at such places for any time is against the law, not to even mention the human rights 👍

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, waldi said:

I absolutely disagree to vhtv policy of covering the whole place with cams; all tenants should get the possibility to have a place in the flats without cams, if they wish to have it, of course; either because of some guests who they want to invite or themselves, it doesn't matter; as I said before, no one on that fucking earth is obliged  to show everything, even if we pay or, especially that we pay; I'd even say, that demanding  from the tenants to stay at such places for any time is against the law, not to even mention the human rights 👍

Dead right Waldi👍

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, waldi said:

Assuming that residents and guests are there by choice and willingly and know the rules of the game, just as we pay ourselves as an option and willingly, I see no reason to invoke human rights in this situation. I don't see why there are areas not covered by the cams, except the toilets for the sake of being very personal and intimate.

59 minutes ago, ptreta said:

Assuming that residents and guests are there by choice and willingly and know the rules of the game, just as we pay ourselves as an option and willingly, I see no reason to invoke human rights in this situation. I don't see why there are areas not covered by the cams, except the toilets for the sake of being very personal and intimate.

In area's covered by cams the tenants "perform"all and everything you pay to watch so my question is what else can they do in private areas?.Yes they could be doing illegal stuff but do you want to be party to that?.JMO.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ptreta said:

There are many other aspects of our lives which we can say about they are intimate, that's first; but what I wanted to say is that the tenants treat it as a job, and vhtv is kind of their employer, no question about that; vhtv created the system which force people to stay in places without any chance to hide from the world; people don't need to join, that's true, but it doesn't change the fact that system is not fair, plus vhtv will always find people who will need to earn a few bucks, mostly in poorer countries, where people could be forced to do it by difficult economic circumstances, for instance; this is why in real life not only workers need to be controlled, but also employers in order to prevent exploitation; from what you say it follows that vhtv can do whatever it wants, which is not true; as an employer vh  is allowed to set the rules of course, but those rules at some points are questionable at the moment and need to be changed, and that's the problem my friend; first every business has to set good rules according to fundamental rights, and then they can look for employees. Saying that vhtv can do whatever they want and no one has to join knowing that plenty of people will join anyway, (because in many cases has no better choice), is an acting which would make that business illegal in most civilized countries👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2