Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #2

refazer

6 hours ago, disneykid said:

Watching the girls in the jacuzzi earlier I think something is missing , the sparkly is goneย ย between themย 

they looked very serious ,itโ€™s not like them .๐Ÿค”

I wonder if it may be due to the EKG monitor she was wearing.ย  Last time Kira had a medical issue (a couple of apartments ago), she had to go it alone since Nina is not a true family member and I also donโ€™t believe Kiraโ€™s parents are really pleased with the relationship.ย  It just might be worry about any treatment that was talked about and Nina knowing she will be at home in the dark during any type of procedure.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 30 minutes, Chipper a ditย :

Je me demande si cela peut รชtre dรป au moniteur ECG qu'elle portait. La derniรจre fois que Kira a eu un problรจme mรฉdical (il y a quelques appartements), elle a dรป faire cavalier seul car Nina n'est pas un vrai membre de la famille et je ne crois pas non plus que les parents de Kira soient vraiment satisfaits de la relation. Cela pourrait juste รชtre inquiรฉtant pour tout traitement dont on a parlรฉ et Nina sachant qu'elle sera ร  la maison dans le noir pendant tout type de procรฉdure.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

32 minutes ago, Chipper said:

I wonder if it may be due to the EKG monitor she was wearing.ย  Last time Kira had a medical issue (a couple of apartments ago), she had to go it alone since Nina is not a true family member and I also donโ€™t believe Kiraโ€™s parents are really pleased with the relationship.ย  It just might be worry about any treatment that was talked about and Nina knowing she will be at home in the dark during any type of procedure.

You are aware i suppose Nina & Kira are married are you?

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You are aware i suppose Nina & Kira are married are you?

Not in the eyes of dear old uncle Vlad.ย  You can marry a duck, that doesn't mean the duck can make decisions for you.ย  That's about what the Russian goverment thinks about same sex marriage.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Chipper said:

Not in the eyes of dear old uncle Vlad.ย  You can marry a duck, that doesn't mean the duck can make decisions for you.ย  That's about what the Russian goverment thinks about same sex marriage.

Exactly.ย  That is why in the previous apt, when the landlady came to collect the rent, not only did they have to hide Breakfast and Lunch in the bedroom closet, but they also scrambled to take down all of the pictures showing them together as a "couple" and put on the facade of "friends" or "sisters" or "cousins."ย  So very sad.ย ย 

Also appreciate your use of duck in this analogy.ย  Very astuteย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Exactly.ย  That is why in the previous apt, when the landlady came to collect the rent, not only did they have to hide Breakfast and Lunch in the bedroom closet, but they also scrambled to take down all of the pictures showing them together as a "couple" and put on the facade of "friends" or "sisters" or "cousins."ย  So very sad.ย ย 

Also appreciate your use of duck in this analogy.ย  Very astuteย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย 

Thank you, after I read this later I was afraid I was going to get someone with their panties in a wad complaining that I called Nina a duck.

• Haha 5

36 minutes ago, Chipper said:

Thank you, after I read this later I was afraid I was going to get someone with their panties in a wad complaining that I called Nina a duck.

Haha no need to worry friend, unless someone is an absolute newbie who signed on yesterday, everyone on this forum should be well aware that Nina is the Queen of Ducks and Kira is the Queen of Cats.ย  If they don't, well, they are just not paying attention.ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Haha no need to worry friend, unless someone is an absolute newbie who signed on yesterday, everyone on this forum should be well aware that Nina is the Queen of Ducks and Kira is the Queen of Cats.ย  If they don't, well, they are just not paying attention.ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย ย 

Indubitably