Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #2

refazer

il y a 3 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Ça doit puer là-dedans avec tous ces foutus chats que je devrais imaginer?

The cat is a naturally clean animal. Hygiene and cleanliness are therefore essential in his life. ... As the cat is a naturally clean animal, it will very quickly use its litter box which you will make available to it; maybe with a little learning on your part.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, refazer said:

The cat is a naturally clean animal. Hygiene and cleanliness are therefore essential in his life. ... As the cat is a naturally clean animal, it will very quickly use its litter box which you will make available to it; maybe with a little learning on your part.

Not with most houses i know with cats, the smell from doing their business in litter trays is often quite apparent.

il y a 3 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Pas avec la plupart des maisons que je connais avec des chats, l'odeur de faire leurs affaires dans les bacs à litière est souvent assez apparente.

You have to change the litter often, but I don't have a cat and through my computer I can't feel anything🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 8

Lovely to have the girls  back safe and sound ,they seem to be a lot happier now .

I hope they had a good heart to heart discussion  to clear the air away from the cameras that’s what was needed. 
a good bit of retail therapy also  doses wonders,❤️😻

What’s Kira on I’ve never seen her so happy and laughing, I think that weeks break done her the world of good .

whatever was said it must have been funny even Nina was laughing 🤣 
I forgot everyone is happy when Masha is about ,always happy