Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1b

squish

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Are you suggesting that looks can be decieving? Lol

Funny, you used to be able to type the word “Why” into google and one of the top 5 suggestions was “Why does my vag smell?” 🤣

When you type "Bush hid the facts" into a Textfile and save it and open it again it is empty. It worked under Windows XP not sure if still works with newer versions

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When you type "Bush hid the facts" into a Textfile and save it and open it again it is empty. It worked under Windows XP not sure if still works with newer versions

Yeah yeah yeah 🤪

Il y a 20 heures, Amy3 a dit :

Not to get off topic, but the same shit will happen when Trump is out of office. He'll be hosting The Apprentice and the left will oinvite him to their little parties and start taking his money again. All's forgiven until the next Republican comes along and steals their precious government god and then whoever that is sill be the next monster for them to beat on. It's all a bunch of bullshit!

It is just the hypocrisy of politicians that when you are in government you assume all your policy's and decisions are correct.once in opposition then you must criticise those in power as a matter of principle.Exactly the same scenarios happen in the British Government.That is why I would like an Independent Scotland.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alley barber said:

What is with all these multi coloured dreadlocks tonight. Here and Mary’s place???  What was it? Buy 2 and get 1 free day. 🤭🤔😂😂😂😂

No I think it just the anniversary of bad hair day.

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

It is just the hypocrisy of politicians that when you are in government you assume all your policy's and decisions are correct.once in opposition then you must criticise those in power as a matter of principle.Exactly the same scenarios happen in the British Government.That is why I would like an Independent Scotland.

Yeah the poison dwarf wants independence from the UK  but wants staying in the EU and be ruled by them duhhhhhhh.......Doesn't compute 🤪

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Yeah the poison dwarf wants independence from the UK  but wants staying in the EU and be ruled by them duhhhhhhh.......Doesn't compute 🤪

I'll poison dwarf you!!!!If you are Scottish,passionate,live up here,have the annual budget for Scotland voted on and approved by among others MP's from Devon,Cornwall,SOMERSET,Dorset,Kentetc,etc,etc,.Independence has been an issue up here long before Brexit.I f Scotland voted for Independence as a stand alone nation we can decide who we do or don't want to be"ruled" by,and it certainly would not be Someset or any other of Her Majesty's serfdons business pal.

• Like 1

il y a 25 minutes, Dave 27 a dit :

I'll poison dwarf you!!!!If you are Scottish,passionate,live up here,have the annual budget for Scotland voted on and approved by among others MP's from Devon,Cornwall,SOMERSET,Dorset,Kentetc,etc,etc,.Independence has been an issue up here long before Brexit.I f Scotland voted for Independence as a stand alone nation we can decide who we do or don't want to be"ruled" by,and it certainly would not be Someset or any other of Her Majesty's serfdons business pal.

What I forgot to add to my rant was that I do recognise that not all Scots want Independence,the majority in fact.

• Like 2