Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

refazer

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, peterb said:

23h 26 local time, a little word from kira to the camera of the kitchen that had just been invaded by water vapour.. a translation ?

"Hello how are you, you are here". it's close to that

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Ummm... maybe it's me, but this just seems a little... precarious?  The slightest bump could bring that ladder down on Butch or Sundance!  Nina!  Fix the ladder!  😬 

unsafe.JPG  0

It was the mischievous cats that sprung the trap.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Just In said:

It was the mischievous cats that sprung the trap.

Hahaha I see that now!  I should have known - typical Butch and Sundance.  I like how Nina has a look of terror for one brief second, then goes right back to her phone LOL.  Thirty minutes later after flushing, she finally fixes it - twice.  And who says this apartment doesn't have thrilling action and suspense?  😁🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Hahaha I see that now!  I should have known - typical Butch and Sundance.  I like how Nina has a look of terror for one brief second, then goes right back to her phone LOL.  Thirty minutes later after flushing, she finally fixes it - twice.  And who says this apartment doesn't have thrilling action and suspense?  😁🤣 

Well it's easy to say that Nina doesn't quite have those cat like reflexes.😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It appears that Kira may have returned to work this week.  Dressing smartly, usually in Black and leaving around the same time each morning.  This morning looking very thoughtful about something.

Anybody know if she has returned to work?  So presumably getting a regular income?

Kira leaving for work.png