Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

refazer

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

It appears that Kira may have returned to work this week.  Dressing smartly, usually in Black and leaving around the same time each morning.  This morning looking very thoughtful about something.

Anybody know if she has returned to work?  So presumably getting a regular income?

You just have to ask :
"Yes, I've been working for a week. It's still hard, but it will get easier and easier over time.
We also have terrible weather, it rains every day. And it is dirty too)))"

I don't know the conditions of health insurance in Russia, but I think it's harder than in France to have compensation for sick leave.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jouandomy said:

You just have to ask :
"Yes, I've been working for a week. It's still hard, but it will get easier and easier over time.
We also have terrible weather, it rains every day. And it is dirty too)))"

I don't know the conditions of health insurance in Russia, but I think it's harder than in France to have compensation for sick leave.

this is what I found on health insurance in russia for those interested.

In case of illness or accident of the insured person (including following an abortion or in vitro fertilization), benefits are paid from the fourth day of disability.

The entitlements are calculated on the basis of a reference salary equal to the average salary received during the two calendar years preceding the year of realization of the risk for which the social contributions were paid to the Fund.

They correspond to 60% of the reference salary for a contribution period of less than 5 years, 80% of the reference salary for a contribution period of between 5 and 8 years and 100% of the reference salary from 8 years of age. of contribution.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kira once again going to through the ritual of trying to get Nina up and out of bed.  That girl never gives up, even though she's done it a thousand times and more.  Brings Nina breakfast in bed later, though probably reluctantly.  If there was a sport for sleeping and staying in bed all day, Nina would be a world champion.

• Haha 1

On 10/17/2019 at 8:13 PM, jouandomy said:

When I met them in August, they told me they were paying the rent themselves. At the time, Nina told me that Kira had a job as a manager, maybe a service work, in addition to the rock band to manage. But since then, things have changed, I think.
I hope they have income that I don't know ...
I suggested that they make a Patreon, but would we be enough to feed it? and thus avoid the overcosts of the cam sites.

Yes I asked them something similar a while back, if there would be a way to assist financially without giving 1/2 to a website like CB, they said they were working on something? That might have changed. But Patreon is a great idea!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, scorpioben said:

Yes I asked them something similar a while back, if there would be a way to assist financially without giving 1/2 to a website like CB, they said they were working on something? That might have changed. But Patreon is a great idea!

Mee too a while back - hope they figure something out

• Like 2