• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 29 minutes, disneykid a dit :

Thanks Refazer for putting me right, must admit I did,not see the make up bag

Kira with her pJ ,s is she golng the clinic. For a check up thanks again

party with friends... 

Two different styles of dress suggests two different destinations for N&K last night.  Kira is once again in tracksuit bottoms.  The same as she was when she first went to hospital.  Nina in a style that suggests visiting family or friends.  What is more important is the look of consternation on their faces, as it looks like Nina discovers her first grey hairs on her forehead.  Oh Dear!

Happens to us all girl...

AS for CB, down boys.  I think it is way too early for that yet.  Kira is in no way fully healed, and I doubt she would wish to display her body in that way, until the visible scars have fully healed.  More importantly is the internal healing.  It's OK for Nina to be entered, but I think Kira must wait until there is no possibility of internal damage from penetration.  Not that she gets much anyway.

So patience folks, I hope they are not pressured into getting back to that too early.  By the way how is Nina's Crowdfunding going?  I should have donated by now, as it's support for both of them in a way, I just never got around to asking for the URL.

Nina getting older.png

The first Grey Hairs .png

Time to go.png

• Like 2