Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

refazer

@Le5b0  okay, this is a very decent analysis, thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts.  Kira has never really been disturbed by MidnightPhoneNina before, as it happens 99.9% of the time, but perhaps because something was weighing on Kira's mind might be why she got perturbed.  She definitely looked annoyed, as you said, when she slammed the laptop shut and "plonked" on the sofa (GREAT word use, by the way - there's no other adjective that could accurately describe her action - well done).  

I was not available for her exit, so thanks for the snaps.  I hope she put on her poofy coat and scarf and her beanie.  The high in Peter today is only 38F - and that's what, 3C?  Regardless of the unit of measurement employed, both = COLD AS FUCK.  

And yeah, if you haven't bought stock in lint rollers yet, do it now.  Our girls go through at least 12 cat hair rollers every two weeks!  😂 🤣 😑 🐈 🐈 

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

@Le5b0  okay, this is a very decent analysis, thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts.  Kira has never really been disturbed by MidnightPhoneNina before, as it happens 99.9% of the time, but perhaps because something was weighing on Kira's mind might be why she got perturbed.  She definitely looked annoyed, as you said, when she slammed the laptop shut and "plonked" on the sofa (GREAT word use, by the way - there's no other adjective that could accurately describe her action - well done).  

I was not available for her exit, so thanks for the snaps.  I hope she put on her poofy coat and scarf and her beanie.  The high in Peter today is only 38F - and that's what, 3C?  Regardless of the unit of measurement employed, both = COLD AS FUCK.  

And yeah, if you haven't bought stock in lint rollers yet, do it now.  Our girls go through at least 12 cat hair rollers every two weeks!  😂 🤣 😑 🐈 🐈 

38F is not that bad.   Try some of the 16F we have at the moment. 

Kind of throws the Climate Change or Global Warming Theory out the window.      I knew it was a Hoax :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Yeah!  BUT you're in Canada.  Only two seasons Winter, and waiting for it. 

Seriously!  I sympathise, I could not hack it over there.  Although we moan about the weather in the UK, we just don't get the extremes.  Kudos to ALL canucks!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Yeah!  BUT you're in Canada.  Only two seasons Winter, and waiting for it. 

Seriously!  I sympathise, I could not hack it over there.  Although we moan about the weather in the UK, we just don't get the extremes.  Kudos to ALL canucks!

When I was a young kid growing up the Winters were the same back then as they are now.  Bitter and Cold.  It just caught everyone off guard that it would appear 4 weeks earlier rather than the Mid-December run it usually does.  We just have to deal with it the best way possible whether we like it or not. If I want to avoid the Winters then I am going to have to take shelter in Florida or Hawaii for 4 Months out of each year.

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

When I was a young kid growing up the Winters were the same back then as they are now.  Bitter and Cold.  It just caught everyone off guard that it would appear 4 weeks earlier rather than the Mid-December run it usually does.  We just have to deal with it the best way possible whether we like it or not. If I want to avoid the Winters then I am going to have to take shelter in Florida or Hawaii for 4 Months out of each year.

When I was growing up in Yorkshire, we had proper winters.  6 inches (150mm) of snow regularly.  We LOVED it!  Loads of fun and out in it all day long, yet traffic still moved and everyone got to work.  Nowadays and they see a snowflake on the ground and all hell breaks loose. 

The last 20 or so years has seen very little snow up north as far as I'm aware, but then I'm snuggled up down south now.  So sorry to contradict you but climate change is real.  Flying south for the winter is what some northern USA citizens do, I think they call it "Snowbirding".  OK if you're retired and have the money to do it.  Makes me wonder what they do to their houses whilst they are away though?