Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

refazer

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, peterb said:

I could be wrong, but I think Nina is very worried about kira(surgery), which makes her depressed, because nina is very sensitive. 

But the surgery is over?  And it appears to have been quite successful, Kira looks and acts 100% new.  

But I agree, as stubborn as Nina can be most of the time, she does have a very very very sensitive side.  I remember some years back when they were still in RLC, I was watching them watch a movie, and apparently it must have been a very sad movie, because Nina was just bawling her eyes out - over a movie!  Kira not so affected, handing her tissues lol.  It was the first time I think I ever saw Nina cry over something other than over an argument with Kira.  It was an eye-opening moment for me.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 13 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

But the surgery is over?  And it appears to have been quite successful, Kira looks and acts 100% new.  

But I agree, as stubborn as Nina can be most of the time, she does have a very very very sensitive side.  I remember some years back when they were still in RLC, I was watching them watch a movie, and apparently it must have been a very sad movie, because Nina was just bawling her eyes out - over a movie!  Kira not so affected, handing her tissues lol.  It was the first time I think I ever saw Nina cry over something other than over an argument with Kira.  It was an eye-opening moment for me.  

they're obviously asking questions: yesterday, 00: 24 ...Bathroom

• Like 1