Luna & Zac - home activities topic #9

2 minutes ago, Thewatcher501 said:

Hooo i dont know hes just been bouncing all over luna how much more bouncy do you want him to be lol 

Yeah but usually smiling and excited with Luna... Barely pulled out and was in the shower. 

She keeps just looking at him... Dynamic different somehow

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If he is anything like Cesar and I'm sure you couldn't tell them apart, he probably emptied his balls a couple of times since he's been out.

Maybe thats why she keeps looking at him... Suspects something

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Ensuite, si M & A décident de partir, ils emporteront la télévision avec eux. Je pense que l'aquarium leur appartient également. Je ne me souviens jamais qu'aucun locataire du passé ait un aquarium.

c'est ALBERTO qui a acheter l'aquarium il y a plusieurs mois, je l'ai vu le recevoir et le monter avec MARTINA

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

He obviously likes the guest(not in an atraction,sexual way),he could let her alone and just stay in bedroom with Luna but he comes check guest and talk a litle with her

He probably feel a bit responsible...being a relative. 

2 hours ago, Thewatcher501 said:

If she is making herself sick i honestly dont know how she can eat right after being sick because the last thing you want to do after you have been sick is eat

she is not puking because she sick to her stomach she is puking to make more room to eat more