Luna & Zac - home activities topic #9

2 minutes ago, catataulino2314 said:

the two hardly talk

Zak and Luna want her out, but it must be a little complicated. She's a relative of Zac's, albeit a distant cousin by all accounts, so I don't think he wants to just kick her out, until he knows she has somewhere to go...

• Upvote 1

Judging from what Luna was telling her mate yesterday, they're going to a big party this coming weekend. I don't think they'll leave her in the house alone and I think she'll have moved out before then...

Personally, I don't think it's wise to go to any party right now....🥴

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Judging from what Luna was telling her mate yesterday, they're going to a big party this coming weekend. I don't think they'll leave her in the house alone and I think she'll have moved out before then...

Young people .. they think they are immune 😔 The only thing is that they can recover faster or pass it lighter than the older ages . Anyway , let’s hope they know what they are doing  

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think she'll have moved out, but apparently she does see someone else during weekends, so that might take care of the problem,

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A juzgar por lo que Luna le estaba diciendo a su pareja ayer, irán a una gran fiesta el próximo fin de semana. No creo que la dejen sola en la casa y creo que se habrá mudado antes ...

Personalmente, no creo que sea prudente ir a ninguna fiesta ahora mismo ... 🥴

No se puede ser mas irresponsables, con lo que esta cayendo en Catalunya y estos pensando en fiestas. Si se aburren en el apartamento les puedo aconsejar unos buenos libros para leer tranquilamente y dejar las fiestas para otra ocasión.😠😠😠

• Upvote 1