Luna & Zac - home activities topic #9

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think the party was this past weekend(Zac and specialy Luna confirmed it)seems was maybe a one,two days event,and in covid time.Amazes me how there are people still doing this shitt.But maybe there is another party next weekend.In any case i hope this persons that do this get caught and pay a big fine.

Zac went, she didn't fancy it and had nothing to wear. She told her friend she's saving herself for this coming weekend party...

Whatever food issues the FG has , we have to admit that her body is gorgeous , the “ fake “ tits have been done with excellent job and her body in general , amazing , no cellulite , really nice Venezuelan lady .. and for those who know , they are amazing and incredibly horny at sex 😋😋

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

there are times like when she was sleeping on the couch last night she actually is beautiful i have seen her a few times where i thought this

Agree,always tough she had a really cute face(check when she smiles,laught how cute it looks),and nice body also.If she really wants she can look stunning.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JosephPsalter said:

Those are real. Convince me otherwise.

She have noticiable cirurgies scars in her aureolas,and the breats are to much firm,up to be natural breats even she being this young,in any case they look pretty nice.

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Problem is, they can pass it to older ones...and they might actually be asymptomatic and not know they've even had it. It there are a lot at the party, the rate of transmission value, R, could take off!

Anyway, this is a different topic, so I'll leave it

The basic logic is one , if you think first the others , no need to worry at the end about yourself . But I understand the young ones , so many months locked , it is tired , depressing , repeated , I can understand when they see a chance for something different , even if it might seem Illegal . It needs really much restraint not to “ carried away “ with desires and temptations , these are some of the best years of a human being’s life and they can’t enjoy 😔

• Upvote 1