Luna & Zac - home activities topic #9

I think the party was this past weekend(Zac and specialy Luna confirmed it)seems was maybe a one,two days event,and in covid time.Amazes me how there are people still doing this shitt.But maybe there is another party next weekend.In any case i hope this persons that do this get caught and pay a big fine.

• Upvote 1

As bad as it sounds,this irresponsanle people that put everyone else in risk should catch the bug and feel in theirs bowns how bad it is.So many persons that sayed it was all some invention,some political stuff,and then we see them laying in beds fighting for thir lifes(and some losing it)due to the thing they say it doesnt exist.Sure hope in L&Z they stay home in weekend and dont be that dumb.But last weekend was a bad signal.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Young people .. they think they are immune 😔 The only thing is that they can recover faster or pass it lighter than the older ages . Anyway , let’s hope they know what they are doing  

Problem is, they can pass it to older ones...and they might actually be asymptomatic and not know they've even had it. It there are a lot at the party, the rate of transmission value, R, could take off!

Anyway, this is a different topic, so I'll leave it

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, J0kk3r said:

I don't think she'll have moved out, but apparently she does see someone else during weekends, so that might take care of the problem,

She was suppose to move out before they went to the party this past weekend...but Luna decided not to go, so I guess there wasn't the same urgency. I can't for the life of me see her left alone for a night or longer in their apt...

24 minutes ago, tito216 said:

You cannot be more irresponsible, with what is falling in Catalonia and you are thinking about parties. If you get bored in the apartment I can advise you some good books to read quietly and leave the holidays for another occasion. 😠 😠 😠

I don't really think Luna's that bothered about partying...she skipped the last one and let Zac go on his own...

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Never seen the guest so at easy in guestroom,very nice,she is tick in the best of ways😊.She have her issues but that doesnt invalidates that she is a atractive woman.

there are times like when she was sleeping on the couch last night she actually is beautiful i have seen her a few times where i thought this

• Like 1