Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

So , for only Leora fans , the following 6 days will be a “party “ of enjoyment having her inside the apartment alone like the good old times , except of course if she also takes some or more holidays as well . 

At the same time , after a common symbiosis of almost a year , Leora will test herself again being alone in the apartment without Malia’s necessary company which has  helped her not feeling lonely at certain times and periods .

I will expect phonecalls to Paul to become even more so as to have someone to talk and as I said , a 6 days paradise period having Leora from the past .

The truth is , and based on the facts of the previous months , that we the viewers , who keep on criticizing for months about the direction of this apartment and the way that the behavior and actions  of the girls have led for so much heat and controversy , we will be watching an apartment that the remaining tenant is only listed as an active participant not because she really wants to be inside this place but rather because her outside friend(s) activities aren’t so flexible like her friends Malia’s so as to enjoy more time holidays as well . 

Once again , I will only hope and wish for the best for both of the girls , but please , what’s the purpose to continue working at a place that isn’t what makes you happy and it only gives you the necessary ( money ) to live a luxury life ? For people who always want to see Leora and her magical aura of erotism , enjoy the maximum . For all of us who think more than the obvious and worry also for the next day and the apartment isn’t just a place for sexual content providing but also a place that the person living should feel happy inside for all the comforts and way of life and we would love to watch , the lonely days will affect much more the following weeks and months , no matter how much time Leora will spent with the important people in her life currently in Prague when she is out of it . 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , for only Leora fans , the following 6 days will be a “party “ of enjoyment having her inside the apartment alone like the good old times , except of course if she also takes some or more holidays as well . 

At the same time , after a common symbiosis of almost a year , Leora will test herself again being alone in the apartment without Malia’s necessary company which has  helped her not feeling lonely at certain times and periods .

I will expect phonecalls to Paul to become even more so as to have someone to talk and as I said , a 6 days paradise period having Leora from the past .

The truth is , and based on the facts of the previous months , that we the viewers , who keep on criticizing for months about the direction of this apartment and the way that the behavior and actions  of the girls have led for so much heat and controversy , we will be watching an apartment that the remaining tenant is only listed as an active participant not because she really wants to be inside this place but rather because her outside friend(s) activities aren’t so flexible like her friends Malia’s so as to enjoy more time holidays as well . 

Once again , I will only hope and wish for the best for both of the girls , but please , what’s the purpose to continue working at a place that isn’t what makes you happy and it only gives you the necessary ( money ) to live a luxury life ? For people who always want to see Leora and her magical aura of erotism , enjoy the maximum . For all of us who think more than the obvious and worry also for the next day and the apartment isn’t just a place for sexual content providing but also a place that the person living should feel happy inside for all the comforts and way of life and we would love to watch , the lonely days will affect much more the following weeks and months , no matter how much time Leora will spent with the important people in her life currently in Prague when she is out of it . 

Sempre che Leora non starà via per giorni come Malia. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Sempre che Leora non starà via per giorni come Malia. 

Then ... What would be the purpose of having still this apartment in the list if every now and then the girls aren’t there ? And when they are , half of the day they are outside 😎 I only feel sympathy for the girls that they try to keep the life in such difficult terms so they are both happy and have all the people outside happy also . I don’t know who could do this .  If it wasn’t the money and they had other ways for money , I think they would have gone long time ago .

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Nel frattempo su RLC hanno aggiunto una nuova coppia sempre a Barcellona. 

Tempismo perfetto 🤣

So? Many of us here have no interest whatsoever in GOV.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So? Many of us here have no interest whatsoever in GOV.

No, è una coppia normale. Non è della sezione GOV. 

Comunque, se nel caso Leora domani se ne andasse per qualche giorno almeno c'è già un'alternativa 😉

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

No, è una coppia normale. Non è della sezione GOV. 

Comunque, se nel caso Leora domani se ne andasse per qualche giorno almeno c'è già un'alternativa 😉

Oh i see, the old Carla apartment, right!

Dman you girls,I almost missed it.That was amazing to see that you changed to the couch,and that was

fantastic to see a next little step by my lovely Leora to stick her dildo up her ass.Next time maybe you could

show Malia how to do it too,loved it.Love you always girls.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Dman you girls,I almost missed it.That was amazing to see that you changed to the couch,and that was

fantastic to see a next little step by my lovely Leora to stick her dildo up her ass.Next time maybe you could

I cannot help getting a bit sad by watching their bates - two pretty girls with nothing much to do than posing and bating for us.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Maybe you don't follow Leora much, she's been sticking dildos in her ass for many months, and in various sizes.

• Like 3