Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Recently i was lamenting on how the 'Mutual' fun seemed to have ceased. Since then, it has returned in both toy and 'Hands On' terms. Fan-bloody-tastic. 

So, it is clearly all down to me. Had i not said this, we wouldn't have seen it return. 

Therefore, all thanks can come to ME! Come on you F**kers, I await your gushing and justified praise! 😃

(This is a joke yes, just in case i had to explain)

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Now that  was an intense finale.

Whoa. Boy, did they mean that.

And they don't turn each other on for real eh? Yeah ok.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Depending on how you view days, it was either a great start, or a great end to the week.

I was only thinking, while the toys are fun, it doesn't have the same impact as hands, then lo and behold, exactly what we get. Brilliant.

And again - I have mentioned it recently, and it was there tonight. If Leora isn't very interested in exploring Malia more than ever, then she's become a great actor. Her attention wanders away from the tablet often enough.....And tell you what else - You only see it from one angle of course, but as Leora had her head leant against her while gently stroking, Malia had her eyes closed.

Yes, could be quiet for the rest of the week. Yes, things may 'Right' themselves regarding outside life (Lord help us), but since a crappy holiday period, have they ever treated us! And i tell, they are treating themselves too.

Make no mistake about that. They are loving this. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, StnCld316 said:

Only because they are getting extra pay (bonus) for doing it. If there was no incentive they'd be boring the crap out of each other everyday.

How dare you Sir!  😲

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Only because they are getting extra pay (bonus) for doing it. If there was no incentive they'd be boring the crap out of each other everyday.

Happy to do it for free 🤣

• Haha 3