Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
39 minutes ago, Howard said:

Girls are taking their 15 minutes break from pretending to lavish over each over (munching on some snacks).  Must be a Union regulation.   They would make Jimmy Hoffa proud.

Say what you like Howard, but they have beaten GOV for all their parties in 'live' hits. 2 against more than a dozen each time. Shows how popular they are! And the reason why.

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Say what you like Howard, but they have beaten GOV for all their parties in 'live' hits. 2 against more than a dozen each time. Shows how popular they are! And the reason why.

I will say this the girls will always have a place to reside as they live rent free in the heads of the trolls. 😁 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I will say this the girls will always have a place to reside as they live rent free in the heads of the trolls. 😁 

At least when our girls do something, they make sure you see it, they don't hide in a closet or alcove, as i believe happened elsewhere last night! 🤣

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

What is GOV?

I never said they aren't popular.  But they are lesbian posers.  In addition, they will do whatever it takes to get that money out of your wallet and into their purses.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

GOV? Really?! Ok, the Barcelona places.

We pay for the site overall don't we, then chose which places we like. I watch them simply because to me they are the best, i've always loved Leora and i adore Malia, and as well it has been quite a 'soap opera' way of living, which many times has NOT been pleasant, mostly troubling and baffling, but never boring when you know what's really going on. But if they weren't here, neither would i be. No sub to rlc without these 2. And that's fine - I love what they do, which i why i pay. Simple as that! What would i prefer - This tonight, or them sitting on a couch in silence with some idiot guy lousing the whole place up? It is an entertainment site after all, don't forget that. I have no interest in other apts so i ignore them, never go there, so i don't comment on them or suggest changes to suit me. And right now i need this, a tenner a week is more than great value from the girls, not always but very often!

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

What is GOV?

I never said they aren't popular.  But they are lesbian posers.  In addition, they will do whatever it takes to get that money out of your wallet and into their purses.

Can you name one that doesn't? No

• Upvote 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well if we are in for a quiet weekend, so be it! The girls have been fantastic this week. Only regret, and that is we've still not seen a return of mutual/reciprocal fun (ok, things this week got in the way i guess) But has now been well over a month since the last 'explosion'. I just hope it's not been knocked on the head....Don't think so though as Leora, certainly to me, has appeared to look quite interested in what she has been doing the last few nights when she has got her hands on Malia....A little contemplating perhaps?....😉

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well that was a surprise! Thought it had been left behind last year but no, the Mutual fun is back. The final minutes were particularly very nice!

Flipping belting!! Long may it continue!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 1/29/2021 at 7:48 AM, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well if we are in for a quiet weekend, so be it! The girls have been fantastic this week. Only regret, and that is we've still not seen a return of mutual/reciprocal fun

What an idiot! Get him banned.