Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

Penso che questa settimana sia stata tra le più eccitanti fino ad ora.

Tra domenica della settimana scorsa e questa domenica appena passata solo per 2 giorni non si sono masturbate. Tutti gli altri giorni si sono masturbate da sole o insieme. 

Non male per un appartamento che a inizio gennaio sembrava quasi morto. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, Brokk! said:

‎I think this week has been some of the most exciting so far.‎

‎Between Sunday last week and this Sunday just passed only for 2 days they did not masturbate. Every other day they masturbated alone or together. ‎

‎Not bad for an apartment that in early January seemed almost dead. ‎

Back in August, hardly anything happened, and when it did, it was tame. Massages were just that, and hardly any 'play', even really alone. Both of them were wrapped up in the men outside. And it did look like that was that. Then mid September, Boom! It all came roaring back out of nowhere, mutual bates, stronger massages, baths, touch feely, the works. And they loved it, like they got a second wind. So yep, first 2 weeks of the year were pretty nothing, but since then, whoa!!

It has been great - But September 16 to 23 still beats it. It was relentless week of fun!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

All I will say is women know how to satisfy each other more than men who are like bulls in a China shop and have no sensuality. Ladies to kiss more and than more volcanoes will eject magma... 😁

Apart from some innocent 'pecks' back in the old place, that is something we haven't seen, and most likely will not either......

It wouldn't be just volcanoes that would blow if they ended up making out - The RLC servers around the world go into meltdown! Anything of that nature, i have no doubt, would be one of THE highest watched things on the site, well, ever. I'm sure of that! And i am also sure they are aware of that.

On 2/8/2021 at 2:06 AM, pulo filipe said:

Leora love Malia 

Malia love Leora 

two beautiful pretty girls 

It's been a great friendship and love 

Leora love Malia

Malia love Leora

Nick love Leora and Malia

Two beautiful pretty girls

One thoughtful admirer

It's a great friendship and love 😍

• Like 1