B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (January)

4 hours ago, omedo said:

I have finished reading the comments about what happened between Martina and Nelly and I have to say that there are some that have me puzzled, I understand the frustration of some people who are only subscribed to RLC to see sex (on the internet there are thousands of pages and should not have to pay) but what I do not understand are the subscribers who are here to see some reality and when they have it right under their noses they complain that they hide from the cameras (as several foreros have said there was no room free, and they didn't hide the other time) or there are others who say that they do it as a bait to get people to subscribe and some of them are already calling Martina a slut.
Martina is neither an angel nor a whore, she is Martina, before we didn't see her wild side because we didn't have this pandemic shit and now that we see how she really is, we complain, for me it doesn't change the concept I have of her, the most natural and authentic girl of RLC.
By the way on Friday there's a barbecue and M&A and the dogs are coming and I think L&Z are coming too.

First off, Martina is a slut just like everyone of the other tenants, but you don't want to see that because of some concept of her you have made up in your mind.  It is known that she steps outside her relationship with Alberto and has been doing it quite a lot lately.  I would venture to say every time she disappears for a Martina vacation she is getting her plumbing cleaned by someone else.  From what I was told about the BS party in B4 last night, it won't be long before people will start talking about her hooking up with Cesar and Zac.  She is definitely not an angel or a whore but she is in fact a slut!!

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

For Bodgan, as I estimate him, an equivalent action would be repeated meetings with onother girl away from Nelly including to have sex. I would really be interested to see if Nelly would just accept that. This whole one-sided open relationships seem more than strange to me.

Nelly and Bogdan do not have a one sided relationship Dino.  Nelly had her fun with Martina in the kitchen unseen apparently and Bogdan had his fun with Martina in B3.  There is nothing one sided about it!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

i will cancel my sub again today i only resubbed the last couple of times when Martina was in B4 fooling around,so they hid it last night for whatever reason well im not waiting another month or month and a half for another visit 

LMAO this would be a good post if I believed you but I'm sorry Emmett, I just can't.  You have no willpower!!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nelly and Bogdan do not have a one sided relationship Dino.  Nelly had her fun with Martina in the kitchen unseen apparently and Bogdan had his fun with Martina in B3.  There is nothing one sided about it!!

B3 ?? You need to update yourself .. It's called B5 in recent years ..
Your source has not told you? 🙂 

20 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

One redemption that I feel may have been gained from last night's bullshit is that...since it played out on the free cam, the potential benefit of more subs was lost to RLC.  Sure Nelly and Martina did the usual bait make-out at first in front of the free cameras, however...normally they would have gone elsewhere to finish and thus, would lure subs into pulling out their credit cards.  Instead, those potential subs got to see the reality of RLC...hiding in the pantry...for whatever reason!  That fact has to, in some way, work against RLC by exposing the BS that subs are subject to. 

Also, the fact that this stupid party played out in a back-lit room with only shadows visible for the most part.  6 cameras available, yet only the farthest corner of the dining room was used with an intense light causing 5 of the cams to be rendered unwatchable.  It is simply fraud.  No other way to put it. 

100% Correct!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1