B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (January)

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There should be no room a tenant can enter that doesn't have a camera in it and that goes for all the bathrooms as well.  They could put a camera in all the bathrooms as long as it doesn't show them sitting on the toilet from the waist down!

💯 agree!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

So you stopped the time it took them to get from one apartment to the other and because it was longer than usual, there can be no other reason than that they had sex?

WTF?!? 🤣

So, so far all we know it is a one-sided open relationship after all. The girls have sex outside the relationship, while the guys remain left behind at home.

Bogdan has stepped out on Nelly before, what makes this time any different?  Use your brain for something more than just fitting under your skullcap!

6 hours ago, omedo said:

I have finished reading the comments about what happened between Martina and Nelly and I have to say that there are some that have me puzzled, I understand the frustration of some people who are only subscribed to RLC to see sex (on the internet there are thousands of pages and should not have to pay) but what I do not understand are the subscribers who are here to see some reality and when they have it right under their noses they complain that they hide from the cameras (as several foreros have said there was no room free, and they didn't hide the other time) or there are others who say that they do it as a bait to get people to subscribe and some of them are already calling Martina a slut.
Martina is neither an angel nor a whore, she is Martina, before we didn't see her wild side because we didn't have this pandemic shit and now that we see how she really is, we complain, for me it doesn't change the concept I have of her, the most natural and authentic girl of RLC.
By the way on Friday there's a barbecue and M&A and the dogs are coming and I think L&Z are coming too.

I'm looking forward to it already, it will be nice them all together again, maybe in a more casual setting than a costume party. My dreams go back to the wild barbecue parties we had with Olivia, Mimi, et. al. in the summer, but that is probably too much to hope for. Anyway, I hope they will stay the night.

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

So you think you know everything just because you read my posts thuroughly. But I'm too lazy to write everything that I watch and that I like. You know nothing of what I meant. The whole dynamics of the party chanced when the couples arrived. It is hard to explain, but it did. The "party-games" continued, with the gun fight, but the whole atmosphere were very different, more chilled and just fun, less rushed and hyped up, if you get what I mean.

No sir, I don't think I know everything at all Ed.  I was told the party became more drug induced which it normally does anytime Cesar and his cronies arrive....therefore the dynamics would change and this we can agree.  The gun fight was just another silly ass show and the chilling you refer to wasn't that chilled in another man's opinion.  With the frequent use of the now "Drug Den", what you are witnessing is just a bunch of drugged up performers that without the drugs, wouldn't do a damn thing.  It's just like L&Z having sex in the living room, do you think for one second that they didn't already know that the living room was fair game for sex from Cesar?  It's all RLC grasping at getting subs and that's all it is.  IMO RLC has become the scum of the voyeur sites these days by having no real life at all!!!

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm looking forward to it already, it will be nice them all together again, maybe in a more casual setting than a costume party. My dreams go back to the wild barbecue parties we had with Olivia, Mimi, et. al. in the summer, but that is probably too much to hope for. Anyway, I hope they will stay the night.

Why those Ed if you don't mind me asking?

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Bogdan has stepped out on Nelly before, what makes this time any different?  Use your brain for something more than just fitting under your skullcap!

Two unproven assumptions do not create proof. Especially not when the indications are as incredibly weak as they are in this case.

Think about it, if Bodgan had had sex with Martian, why would he suddenly walk away now? Your claim is not simply unproven but considering the behavior of Bodgan it is highly unlikely.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Ya lo estoy esperando, será bueno que estén todos juntos nuevamente, tal vez en un ambiente más informal que una fiesta de disfraces. Mis sueños se remontan a las salvajes fiestas de barbacoa que tuvimos con Olivia, Mimi, et. Alabama. en verano, pero probablemente sea demasiado para esperar. De todos modos, espero que se queden a pasar la noche.

No

Just now, Alladino said:

Two unproven assumptions do not create proof. Especially not when the indications are as incredibly weak as they are in this case.

Think about it, if Bodgan had had sex with Martian, why would he suddenly walk away now? Your claim is not simply unproven and considering the behavior of Bodgan we have actually seen, highly unlikely.

I don't understand what you are trying to say here, can you elaborate?

4 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

je viens de lire le déroulement de la soirée et j'ai observé Martina Nelly et Bogdan dans la cuisine cette après-midi et quand je regarde Martina j'ai l'impression qu'elle pourrait être dans la maison B4

cela ne ferait aucune différence elle et des leurs à présent Luna et Zac risque de suivre la même voit s'il continue d'aller dans cette maison de fous.

Pour en revenir à Nelly et Martina il est clair qu'il y a des sentiments fort entre ces deux femmes elles se sont cachées par ce qu'au fond elle se sent coupable vis-à-vis de leurs hommes respectifs sinon pour quoi se cacher cette fois ?

Quant à Alberto il ne sera bientôt plus qu'une bite pour Martina rien de plus elle préfère largement Nelly ça se voit.

Je pense que si Bogdan accepte ce que Nelly fait c'est par ce qu'il voit ça comme un travail voila tout.

C'est mon opinion.

I just read the progress of the evening and I observed Martina Nelly and Bogdan in the kitchen this afternoon and when I look at Martina I have the impression that she could be in the house B4

it wouldn't make any difference her and theirs now Luna and Zac might follow the same see if he kept going to this madhouse.

Coming back to Nelly and Martina, it is clear that there are strong feelings between these two women.They hid themselves because deep down she feels guilty vis-à-vis their respective men if not for what to hide this time ?

As for Alberto, he will soon be nothing more than a cock for Martina, nothing more she much prefers Nelly, it shows.

I think that if Bogdan accepts what Nelly does, it's because he sees it as a job, that's all.

It's my opinion.

I did not see all of the famous scene between Martina and Nelly but in any case it is certain that they did not hide from the cameras, chair or not chair to block the view, the girls would have done exactly the same thing
It was a moment filled with passion and spontaneous, without any calculation on their part
As for Alberto, I don't worry about his relationship with Martina because there is more than a sentimental relationship based on sex between them.

The thing that you or other could not understand is that they are human beings and that sometimes they meet people and get along well, this is the case with Martina and that is why that we can see her at B4. Without Nelly, Martina would surely never have discovered the existence of this house and without Gina we would surely never have had Luna in the project

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1