B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (January)

5 minutes ago, mechanic said:

Yes I am disappointed they ended up in the laundry room.

I hope she comes back for more though - do you guys this she will? More parties etc??

I'd like to add, while I am disappointed it does not mean I am annoyed at all. I'm definitely all for the real element and this was without a doubt a real element. 

I'm happy it went down the way it did (can still be disappointed though of course!). I hope they end up with more passion and heats of the moment. 

Just now, philo said:

Bogdan once did an erotic photo shoot with Efrim's wife Annabelle. It led to them (Bogdan and Annabelle) spending the night together on Bogdan's balcony (in his old apartment before the camera was installed).

Well, with the events between Nelly and Martina we know that something happened, with Bodgan and Annabelle there are only assumptions.

hell all they had to do was move that chair and we could have seen most everything they did that half hour or more of martina riding nelly after they came out of the pantry that would have gone along ways to making people happy,i thought for awhile maybe because if the chair was not there they would be on cam just maybe they might have thought they were on cam and just to buzzed to notice they were not but realized this didnt work because they had to realize they could not see the cam

14 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

they fit in well lol

Just another couple of showboats for the flock!!  The funniest thing I heard about the whole night is when L&Z & G&C were fucking, N&M&H were in the drug den the whole time and came out a few minutes later when they knew the couples were finished fucking......you just can't make this shit up!!

24 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hell all they had to do was move that chair and we could have seen most everything they did that half hour or more of martina riding nelly after they came out of the pantry that would have gone along ways to making people happy,i thought for awhile maybe because if the chair was not there they would be on cam just maybe they might have thought they were on cam and just to buzzed to notice they were not but realized this didnt work because they had to realize they could not see the cam

So, at the height of their passion, Nelly climbed off Martina, walked across the kitchen, moved the chair, then went back and carried on...now I reckon that would definitely qualify as a show...😏

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

je viens de lire le déroulement de la soirée et j'ai observé Martina Nelly et Bogdan dans la cuisine cette après-midi et quand je regarde Martina j'ai l'impression qu'elle pourrait être dans la maison B4

cela ne ferait aucune différence elle et des leurs à présent Luna et Zac risque de suivre la même voit s'il continue d'aller dans cette maison de fous.

Pour en revenir à Nelly et Martina il est clair qu'il y a des sentiments fort entre ces deux femmes elles se sont cachées par ce qu'au fond elle se sent coupable vis-à-vis de leurs hommes respectifs sinon pour quoi se cacher cette fois ?

Quant à Alberto il ne sera bientôt plus qu'une bite pour Martina rien de plus elle préfère largement Nelly ça se voit.

Je pense que si Bogdan accepte ce que Nelly fait c'est par ce qu'il voit ça comme un travail voila tout.

C'est mon opinion.

I just read the progress of the evening and I observed Martina Nelly and Bogdan in the kitchen this afternoon and when I look at Martina I have the impression that she could be in the house B4

it wouldn't make any difference her and theirs now Luna and Zac might follow the same see if he kept going to this madhouse.

Coming back to Nelly and Martina, it is clear that there are strong feelings between these two women.They hid themselves because deep down she feels guilty vis-à-vis their respective men if not for what to hide this time ?

As for Alberto, he will soon be nothing more than a cock for Martina, nothing more she much prefers Nelly, it shows.

I think that if Bogdan accepts what Nelly does, it's because he sees it as a job, that's all.

It's my opinion.

the girls should just lose their men and get their own apt but it will never happen 

• Confused 1

One redemption that I feel may have been gained from last night's bullshit is that...since it played out on the free cam, the potential benefit of more subs was lost to RLC.  Sure Nelly and Martina did the usual bait make-out at first in front of the free cameras, however...normally they would have gone elsewhere to finish and thus, would lure subs into pulling out their credit cards.  Instead, those potential subs got to see the reality of RLC...hiding in the pantry...for whatever reason!  That fact has to, in some way, work against RLC by exposing the BS that subs are subject to. 

Also, the fact that this stupid party played out in a back-lit room with only shadows visible for the most part.  6 cameras available, yet only the farthest corner of the dining room was used with an intense light causing 5 of the cams to be rendered unwatchable.  It is simply fraud.  No other way to put it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1